Sydney fc thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Sydney Fc thread. Pledge your support and stay up to date with news, injuries and game day results here. Support our top squad which boasts stars such as:
Captain Del Piero
Carle
Emerton
Mcflynn
Triantis
Antonis
Thompson
Abbas
Yau
Chianese
Ryall
Warren
Jurman
Grant
Bosschaart
Janjetovic
Necevski

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sydney Fc and Pascal Bosschaart have mutually agreed to a termination of the Dutchman's contract. A succession of injuries has limited him to just six appearances in the past 19 months. The 33 year old has played 33 times for the sky blues scoring one goal since joining the club in June 2011. He leaves with the blessing and the best of wishes of the coaches, players and staff.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
SYDNEY FC vs WESTERN SYDNEY WANDERERS
Saturday 7.45pm kick off
The local Rivalry. The battle of Sydney. Time to turn our home ground Allianz stadium into a fortress. Defeat is not an option. Get down and support our boys this saturday and cheer them on giving them the support they deserve.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
SYDNEY FC are on course to break their attendance record for a regular season Hyundai A-League game when they take on Western Sydney Wanderers at Allianz Stadium on Saturday night. The current Sky Blues record stands at 35,419 against newcastle jets in october 2012 which saw Alessandro Del Piero make his home debut for Sydney FC. Get out there and be part of this amazing record. Get your ticket while you still can.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
SYDNEY FC vs WESTERN SYDNEY WANDERERS
Saturday 7.45pm kick off
The local Rivalry. The battle of Sydney. Time to turn our home ground Allianz stadium into a fortress. Defeat is not an option. Get down and support our boys this saturday and cheer them on giving them the support they deserve.
I will be there to cheer on the team. Yep, wearing my black and reds I will be there.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I will be there to cheer on the team. Yep, wearing my black and reds I will be there.
haha touche'

Can't wait for the atmosphere on Saturday night, ps not making the mistake of marching from Parramatta again. First time was epic, second time we get there the Aurora Hotel is FULL

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We even dominate their thread hahahaha
Its funny how you guys can all of a sudden support the wanderers. Being a new franchise in the A-league you guys must have supporter another club before they entered the comp and now have abandoned that team and just jumped on the western sydney bandwagon. Nothing beats loyalty and thats why ill always go for the sky blues.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its funny how you guys can all of a sudden support the wanderers. Being a new franchise in the A-league you guys must have supporter another club before they entered the comp and now have abandoned that team and just jumped on the western sydney bandwagon. Nothing beats loyalty and thats why ill always go for the sky blues.
I never supported an A League team until last year so i didnt ditch a team you cant do that.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
After watching them against Newcastle I was hopeful thinking maybe this year might not be as bad as I thought... But then I watched the game against the Roar and we were atrocious. Same old Sydney with defence that is leakier then a swiss cheese rowboat

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some people have been supporting the Wanderers since long before they entered the comp. Mainly because Sydney FC is just too close to the Roosters.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
During a-league pre-wanderers I didn't give a f*ck. Didn't like Sydney FC or any other team.
Then last year I went to a wanderers game with my uncle and fell in love. Heh. Took my mrs to a game and now we both love the mighty wanderers

Status
Not open for further replies.