Fox Sports Sydney Clubs Circle 'Underpaid’ Haas

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Haas Should Be Our Number One Target.

3rd story down

Although you would think that Broncos will definitely top up his salary to keep him and won't let him break his contract.
Agreed, I’d love to have Haas in the blue & white but I cant imagine the Broncos would be dumb enough to let him walk out to another club!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Give him 5 million over 5 years. And even hire a full time body guard/minder to keep his mum out of trouble. And give her a Daily free family meal voucher from punchbowl maccas too.

This guy would be the hottest commodity in the nrl. Trade Jackson, avo, and Elliot and get Barrett to give wristies to Walters, ikin and Lockyer to get it over the line :p
i'm thinking...POST OF THE WEEK champ :laughing:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Correction... we paid him what was promised it was his TPA that didn’t bro.
Yh and we know why. Club then doubled down and refused to look at other options.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yh and we know why. Club then doubled down and refused to look at other options.
Pure speculation on your part unless of course you can provide proof about your comment?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
wait what...speculation on the kennel? NO WAY fkn LOL

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have no chance on signing Haas. If he leaves the Broncos it will be to play at the Roosters. They have plenty of cap space now, so would not be surprised if he's wearing a chooks jersey next year or the year after at the earliest.

As for TPJ, last I heard is that we won't over pay for him so not sure where that's at. Probably a benefit for us that Tigers have pulled out, but then he might just stick it out at Broncos this year and next year and try get a bigger deal at the end of next season.
Looks like we won't be over paying for anyone. News flash recruitment team. WE ARE COMING NEAR LAST. Players aren't falling over each other wanting to sign with us. For the hundredth time WE HAVE TO PAY OVERS to attract quality players.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The laundys are more about helping themselves
The Laundy’s are already near Billionaires, I don’t think they need a struggling Bulldogs to help them out.

the old boys used to frequent the twin willows back in the day and Arthur and Bullfrog held a bond, if anything, it’s their way of giving us a hand and reviving Bullfrog’s legacy.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Laundy’s are already near Billionaires, I don’t think they need a struggling Bulldogs to help them out.

the old boys used to frequent the twin willows back in the day and Arthur and Bullfrog held a bond, if anything, it’s their way of giving us a hand and reviving Bullfrog’s legacy.
If Laundy wants to revive Bullfrogs legacy he needs to be contributing third parties to ensure that any player we want we get.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Laundy wants to revive Bullfrogs legacy he needs to be contributing third parties to ensure that any player we want we get.
This is where the Roosters do extremely well. In between uncle Nick, the board and their connections they own half of Sydney. TPA’s are never more then a phone call away.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol na, think they will stick to the free sponsorship deal and that shitty interview with Lamb and an ex player at the pub.