Sydney CBD climate protest attracts over 30,000 people

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The term straw man is an idiom that mean the same thing, but one is primarily a British term and one is primarily an American term.

A straw man is someone who has no substance or someone who is unreliable. This term is also used to denote something that is a decoy or coverup for an unethical or criminal enterprise.

The term straw man dates back to the 1500's which had a literal meaning, describing an effigy used to practice combat or a scarecrow used in a field to frighten away birds.

By the 1620s, an imaginary foe was in use in Britain.

The idiom straw man came into use in America in the mid-1800s.

And by 2020 straw man was brought into Australia on the kennel by an alien named MacGyver who tried to save the world from climate combustion
I laughed, but no

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If I'm shit, you must be my mother.... Because you're a fucking arsehole :D
They say with anal sex you cant get pregnant....

Obviously you have proved the scientists wrong....who would of thought?!

(♡) Bammmm

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They say with anal sex you cant get pregnant....

Obviously you have proved the scientists wrong....who would of thought?!

(♡) Bammmm
Wouldn't impregnation with a shit baby occur via the oral route?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Again. This is a Strawman.

"lefties believe climate change started the fires"

No they don't. I know you're trolling 'cause you're not stupid enough to not understand this. But good troll.
They’re literally all saying it and at the very least insinuating it.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I reckon I could get a woman impregnated with anal sex

I have super determined rodzilla sperm that will somehow find a way to the promised land

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They’re literally all saying it and at the very least insinuating it.
No. No they're not. It takes a 3rd grade education to understand that they're not saying or insinuating that. Which is why I know that you're just trolling.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score

I have super determined rodzilla sperm that will somehow find a way to the promised land
Since you Greeks were the founders of anal sex with the same gender, id say your journey to the promised land is impossible.

If your name was Harold Shvons you might of had a chance

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Rod I’m certain that you only need to merely walk past a girl and think to have sex with her you would impregnate her..your balls are electrically charged..that’s what happens when you rub them a lot!:D

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Since you Greeks were the founders of anal sex with the same gender, id say your journey to the promised land is impossible.
you don't know about the power of the rodzilla sperm

for example yours truly broke through the condom and still had enough energy to get into the egg at 2am when most sperm are asleep

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Rod I’m certain that you only need to merely walk past a girl and think to have sex with her you would impregnate her..your balls are electrically charged..that’s what happens when you rub them a lot!:D
im not sure about this, ive been imagining that im banging a girl at work for 6 months and its not resulting in pregnancy, perhaps she cant get pregnant though or she was previously a male ffs

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
im not sure about this, ive been imagining that im banging a girl at work for 6 months and its not resulting in pregnancy, perhaps she cant get pregnant though or she was previously a male ffs
Lol..you may have to walk a little closer.. ps..I cannot believe she’s been resisting the power of the Rod!

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
you don't know about the power of the rodzilla sperm

for example yours truly broke through the condom and still had enough energy to get into the egg at 2am when most sperm are asleep
Poor chicken

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lol..you may have to walk a little closer.. ps..I cannot believe she’s been resisting the power of the Rod!
yeah ive been thinking of moving up to the level 8 rodzilla seduction, im going to buy a new car ffs or at least a non old car

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Poor chicken
No fucking way !!! Man I have soooooo many excellent replies to that on any other given day but I’m just too disgusted right now

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I mean not really. You don’t get too choose what’s more oestrogen like. I was saying I want the good ol v10/12 engines back in formula 1 as opposed to you wanting smaller greener (gay) engines for racing cars as they attribute a lot to climate change. Now not to be bias, but that sounds more oestrogenic like.
Please Greta, dont do it

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah ive been thinking of moving up to the level 8 rodzilla seduction, im going to buy a new car ffs or at least a non old car
She won’t be able to resist