Opinion Switching teams

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Titans can definitely win the comp in the next season or two, especially if they get Smith or Clark at hooker.

Like heaps of others, I badly wanted us to get Holbrook at the time but they stupidly stuck by Pay and missed out on a great coach. What a roster they've assembled.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If the dogs are trash I’d rather not watch NRL at all (not seen a game since our shit performance)

Thank God the NBA is on

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There was so much hype leading up to this season i think we all got carried away with our expectations myself included.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If the dogs are trash I’d rather not watch NRL at all (not seen a game since our shit performance)

Thank God the NBA is on
I've been a hardcore ball fan all of my life but they've ruined that league too. The modern players are so soft..

With all of the "load management", injuries and lack of D these days, there are blowouts deluxe and all the best players like KD just stays on twitter while Kyrie burns incents and other stars sit out every second game. I've always hated Harden but at least the dude plays every game he can. I miss the days when players cared about playing the 82 and there was some physicality and trash talking..

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Not sure how you can just change clubs. In the NFL I support the Bengals. When they do periods for when a club was at there worst, most clubs have a year or two. For the Bengals they just say the 90's. Hopefully it's not like that for the Dogs. I like who we are buying, we just need more of it, I'm still holding out hope that Brandon Smith wants to come. I think we need a few more forwards to come across though to make that pack just hold it's own.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We might suck but going for Parra no thanks!

To be fair if the Titans do well I'd be happy for them so if another club has to win I'd like it to be them!

Just as long as Penrith lose!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not sure how you can just change clubs. In the NFL I support the Bengals. When they do periods for when a club was at there worst, most clubs have a year or two. For the Bengals they just say the 90's. Hopefully it's not like that for the Dogs. I like who we are buying, we just need more of it, I'm still holding out hope that Brandon Smith wants to come. I think we need a few more forwards to come across though to make that pack just hold it's own.
The Bengals.. That's rough! Good on you for sticking solid. Hopefully Burrow comes back healthy for them. I'm sure you don't miss the Red Rifle. Haha.

berryboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just keep logging into the NRL app and updating the score. Its too hard to watch. So many times Dogs will be behind say 10-0. I tell the kids that when the score update finally comes through to my phone, if its 10-6, we are in with a chance. But no, its usually 16-0 and game over.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There was so much hype leading up to this season i think we all got carried away with our expectations myself included.
Bulldogs fans = Eternal optimists during pre-season.

Nilldogs fans = after 3 games of the season.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's okay to do it just for this year (maybe a few years)? I'm supporting my boy Holbrook at the Titans if it is tbf. Just letting you guys know.
I
I know you fkn round but I appreciate your analysis and think you have good handle on things I thought you bang on about Hetherington bit much but now I think your right he's not really ready for FG not as an aggressive forward...so im changing my mind and .. appreciate you mate.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I
I know you fkn round but I appreciate your analysis and think you have good handle on things I thought you bang on about Hetherington bit much but now I think your right he's not really ready for FG not as an aggressive forward...so im changing my mind and .. appreciate you mate.
I think a little vom just come up..

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do Titans have a fan page ?

If so I would love to be enlightened on it’s name and also the names of its 5 members.

I dont really follow other fan pages. I remember years ago the Cronulla one was the called The Shark Den.

Am still waiting for a shark to reside in a den. Even though our team is shit our fan page name is at least relatable