Opinion Switching teams

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's okay to do it just for this year (maybe a few years)? I'm supporting my boy Holbrook at the Titans if it is tbf. Just letting you guys know.
I bet you you won't be able to do it, I know because I've tried many times

KRDG

Waterboy
Reaction score
I bet you you won't be able to do it, I know because I've tried many times
You can cheer on your boy and keep it in the kennel. I think we all want to see him do well, I can remember the wraps on him when he was here but thinking he would never get FG coach here.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not luck. He bought it on himself.
All jokes or whatever aside. You mods tens to cop a bit now and then, but fuck me credit to the patience you've shown Nasheed. Fuck knows how you've lasted this long as imagine you were dealing with his shit not only on a daily basis, but quite often hourly.

He did bring a lot of discussions but ...

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Swans are going well this season.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Will never switch teams, at the moment we have many imposters , but the bulldogs and the blue an white still remain.. so does the hope , and that has to be enough until we come out if this rut we’ve been in for so long.!!!

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why people were expecting different results this year coz we are shit however we should have recruited Holbrook as our coach.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think it's okay to do it just for this year (maybe a few years)? I'm supporting my boy Holbrook at the Titans if it is tbf. Just letting you guys know.
I am 1 step ahead of you, i already have a Titans season membership and a Titans jersey. Lets go Titans!! Haha

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Family Club that unites and inspires.

Stevo316

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I will never "EVER" follow any other NRL team, the blue and white is in my blood till the day I stop breathing.
Which could be very soon as the way we are playing, but #Proudtobeabulldog

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice post Marly got the conversation started, but if you’re going to the Tits do me a favour and take Hetherington with you.............. and hoppa and crapa and.............