Switch up a dog?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
And how many people reply. Fucking Master Troller is young Nasheed. I bow at your supremecy. Fucking legend of massive proportions.
I thank you I for the compliment, but nothing is trolling. It's just an idea. When you think about it's, there some serious merit.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Something like this with the blue black and white colour scheme and ring/shield 8B70EEBF-603C-47EF-B166-0FB5402FECEE.png

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Corgis also have one of the strongest bites of any dog. They are fast, smart and tenacious. Also very cute.

Why we became the Bulldogs instead of the Berries I guess was down to marketing an a catchy, alliterative name, when all teams seemed to be getting names of animals for their brand.

Nothing wrong with the original Berries.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And call ourselves the Stiffies oops Staffies Hahahaha. Stop fu*king with our brand dude.
just draw a meaner looking Bulldog.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
To my way of thinking the Rabbitohs are basically baby rabbits.
A bit of weird trivia despite my lack of interest in that team, but Rabbitohs was slang (like Milko or Garbo) for blokes who hunted/sold rabbits for their meat. They’d sell them from the back of carts yelling ‘Rabbit-O, get your rabbits’. They were common in Botany and surrounds in the late 1800’s/early 1900’s. Many of these guys played footy too so over time the team informally become known as the Rabbitohs because of what the players had in common, until the name was formally adopted later.
860E092E-358E-41EF-95CF-B0D2A5E5AE13.jpeg

Last edited:

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only part of your post I agree with is that breeders haven't done the breed any favours. Traditionally Bulldogs were actually bred to fight bulls. They had the strength of jaw to latch on to a bulls nose and the tenacity and courage to hold on till either the Bull dropped or the dog was pretty close to being dead.

So the breed is meant to represents those characteristics. I'm happy with the traditional values the Bulldog represents. The dogs themselves these days have been selectively bred until they've developed serious issues. They might look great in the eyes of some people, but they'd only survive in the wild as hunters if you sent them to the Galapagos islands where they could hunt turtles.

I don't think the Vikings ever made it to Canberra and I couldn't see them seeking to change their brand either. The Titans are basically a mythological concept, the Storm doesn't really represent anything to my way of thinking and the Rabbitohs are basically baby rabbits.

How about you go and campaign to change the Rabbitohs brand.
Beware the cornered rabbit... :laughing:

1600742920860.png

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Corgis also have one of the strongest bites of any dog. They are fast, smart and tenacious. Also very cute.

Why we became the Bulldogs instead of the Berries I guess was down to marketing an a catchy, alliterative name, when all teams seemed to be getting names of animals for their brand.

Nothing wrong with the original Berries.
Remember when Bullfrog denied the rumoured name change. Nek minute.

The fibber!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
th39G7CQPT.jpg
You do realise pit bulls are descendants from bulldogs right Nashi?

Last edited:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1600747455316.png
After Sweet Caroline has been played

1600747497547.png
Nasheeds Pitbull

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another lame post !! Ease up Nasheed.

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Love how Nasheed took a joke on my behalf and turned it into a whole new thread... This guy is built different honestly.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Love how Nasheed took a joke on my behalf and turned it into a whole new thread... This guy is built different honestly.
And we all continue to get sucked in ;)

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pit bulls are more likely to rip off a kids head though - also why we wouldn't call ourselves the Rottweilers. Not great PR.

How about a breed that is small but has your back? Like a Jack Russell Terrier? (ok, bias revealed: I have a JRT).