Swift response to sex scandal reopens door to Rashays-Bulldogs deal

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know it's money, blah blah blah but they and their shit food can fuck right off.

It's not all about your precious money.
It's not. I agree. And doubt we'll get them as a sponsor anyway.

But think way too many people are underwriting the importance of having a sponsor atm. Need that stability and confidence in our project.

Shouldn't sell our soul, but don't think we would be going back to Rashays

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's not. I agree. And doubt we'll get them as a sponsor anyway.

But think way too many people are underwriting the importance of having a sponsor atm. Need that stability and confidence in our project.

Shouldn't sell our soul, but don't think we would be going back to Rashays
I'm not worried about finding a sponsor tbh

There is always someone there. I'm prepared to bet we would of already had a new sponsor if it wasn't for the kung flu.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You'd be silly to think the club wouldn't pick up a sponsor sooner or later. As for finding a quality backrower that can do all the things I mentioned above, not to mention is able to link up with players either side of him, is not as easy as you may think. Yes there are better players out there than CHN but as history states, we have trouble luring them here.
No denying CHN is a weapon and I am just as pissed off about the whole saga as anyone but logically at this point of time its probably easier gaining a sponsor without him around.

He was the clubs next Frank the Tank.... Maybe hopefully we can get another tank from Penrith to take his spot, maybe JFH or even Big Vili to partner his Fijian halves buddy....

Personally I would love to move RT back to an edge.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rashays prob be out of business post this Covid 19

Fk Rashays

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the current climate they would be hurting from the restrictions on eat in restauranting
I would bet the offer wouldn’t be quite anywhere what it was previously. We would probably want to know a resume date for the NRL before we go and negotiate and finalise as Rashays would be saying ‘Mm no crowds limited games here is what we are prepared to pay?’ If this is the case I’m sure Hill and co would but out something maybe a 2020 deal only and for 2021 sell to the highest bidder

A

Alexander the Great

Well we lost both... we need players more than money for this year. Even a blind man can see that.
2 million dollars or a backrower? Personally fcuk the backrower because there are plenty around and not many businesses out there atm that can offer 2 million dollars.

A

Alexander the Great

We are still waiting... 2 days before the season nothing. Rashays was out top shelf sponsor

We had a big blank white space on our jersey for all our TV promos.
You'd be silly to think the club wouldn't pick up a sponsor sooner or later. As for finding a quality backrower that can do all the things I mentioned above, not to mention is able to link up with players either side of him, is not as easy as you may think. Yes there are better players out there than CHN but as history states, we have trouble luring them here.

A

Alexander the Great

The picture is of when God was giving out Brains and you were holding the door open for them.
Halfwit
Still don't know what the hell you guys are on about but ... Can only assume it's directed at Nasheed

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Funny thing is by the end of the year they’ll probably Need us more then we need them.

Having their crappy restaurant brand across an audience of 750k for 80 mins a week. Plus news papers, sports shows etc. that would be vital for survival.

Call me bitter or what ever. But I found their replies very smug and I wish they go down. I wouldn’t buy a jersey with them on it. Not because they backed out of the sponsorship. That was fair enough. But the public comments and media whoring behaviour since.

I’d rather take on someone who believed in the club then just a cheap way of self promotion. Give me punchbowl or lakemba maccas on the front every day of the week before ratshays (even with the ridiculous colours of the golden archers).

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well we lost both... we need players more than money for this year. Even a blind man can see that.
Pretty sure we need both but I would personally choose the money to avoid debt.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Meanwhile Kyle Walker hires girls to come to his place and have a gang bang during self isolation. Won't see him getting kicked out of the Premier League :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
F Off Rashays.... seriously the owner is milking this story again!!
He can't afford to buy toilet paper to wipe his @ss with Covid 19 hanging around and his stores being closed...

Also, people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones..... that is all i'm going to say about him!!!

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They are actually open for take away and delivery, like many restaurants.

Go Dogs
They are all struggling by being take away only.... probably better off being closed

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
They are all struggling by being take away only.... probably better off being closed
Some do OK, my local Indian reckons that they are doing better as a take away only than they were as an eat in restaurant.

Go Dogs