Sweet try celebration song

NB dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think at home games when we score a try or especially when Adam Elliot scores ..they should play sweet Caroline over the loud speakers. It would be a big middle finger to NRL and would be fun song to sing in celebration... thoughts?

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahauhahauauha NRL. THIS WOULD BE GREAT.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You have to think about what effect it would have on Elliott before thinking about it. He’s going to have to deal with enough stigma over the whole thing without it getting thrown in his face after a try is scored.

NB dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
You have to think about what effect it would have on Elliott before thinking about it. He’s going to have to deal with enough stigma over the whole thing without it getting thrown in his face after a try is scored.
I get that but I believe it would be a display of support from the club and fans. If it was me I would love to see the kennel singing sweet Caroline w middle fingers raised