Sweet Caroline - Consolidated Mad Monday Saga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Can’t believe the support they are getting usually we get hammered lol , just proves people are sick of the papers bagging their team for minor offences.
It wasn't even a minor offense, it was a private party that they went to extraordinary lengths to in order to get a peek at what was going on.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can't wait for Danny weedler's article next Sunday about what happened...
I'm sure that d!ck head will have some "inside info" from his so called "sources" from the pub the players were at...
Still has his tweezers out having a pull over the pics of Elliot.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So Elliott nudes up and nobody complains and the clubs in shit.

Yet when Todd Greenberg and Suttons are in public, people get stuck looking at *****, and thats somehow fine??

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Adam Elliott has gone from "Adam Idiot" to "BIG DICK ELLIOTT" all in a single season. I fucking love this club.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The fact that the police werent involved until after they published the dt article should tell u something.

Ive never seen such a mountain made out of a molehill.

In the end papa greenturd will give us a lecture and fine. Maybe send us to bed without desert.
Exactly bro, Just to repeat for the slow *****, the police were called to investigate the venue and it's management, NOT the Bulldogs.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
#CocksOutForElliott!

Ray Hadley taking the morale high road *cough* cokehead cop son *cough*
I don't think any of our squad has been arrested for drug possession? They're already way ahead of Hadley's son on the high moral road.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly right. It’s not just nrl. It’s everyone. It’s park footy players. Park soccer players. It’s across many many country to piss up after a season. Even at non professional level.

Don’t get why it’s “shame” yet everyone has accepted criminals like packer and lodge as heros....

If the boys destroyed property or hurt others I would be the first to call Shame on the club, the board and the playing group. Getting drunk and doing harmless dumb crap AFTER THE SEASON IS OVER is not news worthy. And yes the times have changed only because we live in a society that if it was 30 years ago you would have a laugh but today it’s a huge issue.
Very good point regarding Lodge especially...the NRL should be more concerned with dwindling support for the game due mostly to the disgraceful referees week in week out.

The game is heavily sponsored by alcohol & gambling, the players go crazy at seasons end and have a private function, need to go home so enter the public street to get in ubers and its a ‘massive problem’...grubs like Matt Lodge belted innocent people in their own houses yet are ‘welcomed back’ to the game...double and triple standards every day by the NRL...
Any wonder the game is falling away

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Reason number 85,473 why main stream media (mostly Murdoch) is for the desperate and dateless...surely no one reads paper anymore and if they get their ‘news’ from any of those platforms such as commercial channels then they deserve each other and their pathetic existence. Moving right along now
I stopped buying the paper when even my budgie knew its shit was too good for that cage liner AKA "news"paper.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I stopped buying the paper when even my budgie knew its shit was too good for that cage liner AKA "news"paper.
I literally have not bought a paper since the disgraceful media coverage of Coffs Harbour in 2004, there are so many different ways to get our news in 2018. I hope the club just puts all of our interviews and news now through the Bulldogs website and completely bypasses mainstream media. They shouldn't make any advertising revenue off shite like this.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I literally have not bought a paper since the disgraceful media coverage of Coffs Harbour in 2004, there are so many different ways to get our news in 2018. I hope the club just puts all of our interviews and news now through the Bulldogs website and completely bypasses mainstream media. They shouldn't make any advertising revenue off shite like this.
Very true. I don't even visit the media's websites and just view it on here.

Reactions: DT

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Very good point regarding Lodge especially...the NRL should be more concerned with dwindling support for the game due mostly to the disgraceful referees week in week out.

The game is heavily sponsored by alcohol & gambling, the players go crazy at seasons end and have a private function, need to go home so enter the public street to get in ubers and its a ‘massive problem’...grubs like Matt Lodge belted innocent people in their own houses yet are ‘welcomed back’ to the game...double and triple standards every day by the NRL...
Any wonder the game is falling away
The nrlol will probably blame us for the dropping ratings, use us as a scapegoat for this up coming shitty finals series.

Reactions: DT

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why wasn't there any complaints made by the public? Because it was done behind closed doors and it was a private function. The media had an agenda and got what they wanted.

But let's face it, it was dumb.
Dumb because you would think they would know on Mad Monday's the media are around following and should have ensured nothing could be seen from outside. It's also dumb because stripping of to Neil Diamonds Sweet Caroline....that'll do me lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Heaven forbid if they played "shit wallet".. They'd be in jail today!!

Shit Wallet is a game where players would buy old wallets, wipe their arse on $10/$20, stick it in a wallet, and glue the wallet to the ground outside a pub.. and wait.

Endless comedy!

This is a storm in a tea cup but the press are going to flog it for all it is worth. All I will say though is maybe the club could of found a more secluded venue! well away from where the press can find them. We were always going to be targeted.
Go have a look where the venue is (right next to railway line on Harbour Bridge at The Rocks). Can't get more secluded.

Go look where the private terrace is (3 stories up, tucked away with no side or rear access).

Now look at the photo.

Elliott is captured front on, not from below (else the angle would be different).

Screenshots are from Google Maps (remember the Street view cars cameras are the height of a tall 4WD, and extend about 1.5m odd from the roof of the car - so angle is not that of a standing person.

You would not have seen this at street level (nor anyone walking past).

Put simply, there is absolutely no way these photos were taken from a standing position. Standing on a 4WD possibly (at a pinch), but most likely taken from a hired scissor lift with a 200+mm telephoto zoom.

In other words, this was pre-medidated by the media. As for how they knew, probably staff / a staff member tipped the media off that the Bulldogs would be there.

upload_2018-9-4_14-49-27.png

sviruch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Next time they should all be reading the paper with brown shit paint marks

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Shit Wallet is a game where players would buy old wallets, wipe their arse on $10/$20, stick it in a wallet, and glue the wallet to the ground outside a pub.. and wait.

Endless comedy!

Go have a look where the venue is (right next to railway line on Harbour Bridge at The Rocks). Can't get more secluded.

Go look where the private terrace is (3 stories up, tucked away with no side or rear access).

Now look at the photo.

Elliott is captured front on, not from below (else the angle would be different).

Screenshots are from Google Maps (remember the Street view cars cameras are the height of a tall 4WD, and extend about 1.5m odd from the roof of the car - so angle is not that of a standing person.

Put simply, there is absolutely no way these photos were taken from a standing position. Standing on a 4WD possibly (at a pinch), but most likely taken from a hired scissor lift with a 200+mm telephoto zoom.

In other words, this was pre-medidated by the media. As for how they knew, probably staff / a staff member tipped the media off that the Bulldogs would be there.

View attachment 7177
Send him a tweet and ask him how he got those shots.

https://mobile.twitter.com/tobyzerna?lang=en

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Endless comedy!

Now look at the photo.

View attachment 7177

Nice work Poirot lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Talking Sport should bring out all the snowflake motherfuckers trying to act high and mighty.

Gavin Robinson and Hughes basically call it as it is and are questioning how they got the photos of the private event.

They both said the worst part was Montoya lying on the ground, because that was actually in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.