Surprising stat about Lachlan Lewis

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol I think you will find the majority of them were all Foran try assists

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That is a surprising stat but you also can't ignore it as it's a decent sample size and we've had so few wins in that time in total.

So short term, he might help us be more competitive and he deserves to get a chance. But long term he has no future at the club, he isn't good enough and this will almost certainly be his last season with us.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Na it's true, it's just inflated with late season wins when it didn't matter.
Every win every loss matters. We stopped St George getting to the finals a couple of years ago. I don't buy into this...last season form means nothing crap. The Titans won 5 straight end of last year...but have started this year a bit slow, with new combinations to work out....but most still call the Titans top 8 contenders...partly on the basis of last seasons late form. We've got new combinations too...The team has appeared lost, disjointed, clunky. Lewis will straighten us up. He's also a sound defender and a good kick.
With some luck we stay in the Souths game which will build our confidence in D.
Looking forward to a more confident performance.

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I said it before Lachlan Lewis should be our lock guy can tackle anyone one on one examples

Sam burgess he owned
Jason tamaulolo he owned
Nathan brown he owned
Just to name some players he owned if he can one on one single handily dominate and tackle them then he can tackle anyone

Not a bad runner also

bullpup71

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I said it before Lachlan Lewis should be our lock guy can tackle anyone one on one examples

Sam burgess he owned
Jason tamaulolo he owned
Nathan brown he owned
Just to name some players he owned if he can one on one single handily dominate and tackle them then he can tackle anyone

Not a bad runner also
But that’s not his job just saying

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That is a surprising stat but you also can't ignore it as it's a decent sample size and we've had so few wins in that time in total.

So short term, he might help us be more competitive and he deserves to get a chance. But long term he has no future at the club, he isn't good enough and this will almost certainly be his last season with us.
With Burton arriving next year and wakeham still contracted for next year and BBO coming through from the lower grades I’d have to agree with you. A good system like storm or roosters could polish him up into a good footballer. I for one wish lauchie all the best.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The majority of Lewis’ wins have been garbage time end of season games where nothing is on the line.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sam burgess he owned
Jason tamaulolo he owned
Nathan brown he owned

Not a bad runner also
Mate he tries but his running game is non existent.

He has a decent long kick, tackles well and has great hair

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
For and Against Lewis....

We will see today what he can offer.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For and Against Lewis....

We will see today what he can offer.
Agree, although TK needs to be fair in assessing. Avo seems to be a golden child for a lot on here and he did nothing over 3 games. I’m expecting a few to kick Lewis in the guts from a single game.

Neither Avo or Lewis is the answer in my view but we should at least give Lewis a fair go in 2022.

Avo is more athletically gifted, but Lewis will at least demand the ball, run to the line and put in some attacking kicks....

Burton is a game changer for us, shame it’s 2022 for him to showcase his abilities in blue and white.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The majority of Lewis’ wins have been garbage time end of season games where nothing is on the line.
That is correct. When there is pressure, he has lost almost of games and then been sacked.
Let’s hope that’s not the case today