Opinion Surely Gus is looking at the Hammer for FB??

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cowboys have given Tabuai-Fidow permission to explore options for next season and beyond..
Surely we are interested..
The Dolphins are favourite,but he might be interested in a move to Sydney.
2 of the quickest in the NRL would be a weapon we shouldn’t pass up
Thoughts Kennelers ?
Oh god no.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cowboys have given Tabuai-Fidow permission to explore options for next season and beyond..
Thoughts Kennelers ?
Averillo is better. At least he can ball play / kick a little. Hammer is just pure speed / support play and nothing else

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Luai saying Call us Daddy is really making me contemplate my decision on who to go for. Maybe Eel so pressure goes on Bulldog, Knight and Raider to win a premiership, i think it would make us strive more into winning one.
Yep cant stand the grub

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Based on what exactly? Hear say signings
The murmurs have been strong and consistent. If Ciraldo doesn’t end up signing the guy, I will definitely breathe easier.

Penrith support coach signs with us and we are immediately linked to Penrith players. There do seem to be some echoes of Barrett to me. I don’t want a coach who will try to turn us into Penrith 2.0. We will never do Penrith as well as Penrith. We need to find our own identity.

Last edited:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not interested for him at fullback. I’d be ok if he was a wing/centre and we can move kiraz in but yeh won’t happen and the $ Wayne or someone will pay him aint someone I’d risk on.

Need a far better 1/7 than them. I’m not remotely sold on Crichton either though at least he can be an elite centre. Still not wanting him for big $

I dunno who the answer is but I’d rather gamble on a lower price Campbell.

We need 2 elite signings out of 1,7,8 and the one that isn’t elite has to be very impressive/strong.

That’s vital for our genuine chances moving forward.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Thoughts Kennelers ?
Wait, is Tabuai and Fidow 2 different people.

Faaark eh, knew he was quick but gee

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He hasn't lived up to the hype and doesn't have much to his game other than speed at this stage..

The Dolphins will be the most likely team for him. Especially as he's a Queenslander. They might even give him a shot at fullback, even though he's probably better suited to the wing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I am surprised that no-one has ever punched his lights out for him, he just seems that type of annoying, arrogant prick
He is nothing without Cleary, just rides his coat tails.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he is coming here to play fullback, we’re fucked.

Tgis is why I doubt Ciraldo. He just seems like another Barrett to me.
If Ciraldo is Barrett no.2, then we can look forward to another year of you at 7, playing your usual role.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The murmurs have been strong and consistent. If Ciraldo doesn’t end up signing the guy, I will definitely breathe easier.

Penrith support coach signs with us and we are immediately linked to Penrith players. There do seem to be some echoes of Barrett to me. I don’t want a coach who will try to turn us into Penrith 2.0. We will never do Penrith as well as Penrith. We need to find our own identity.
Now Flanagun , this is your best post ever, what a happy supprised, didn't know you had it in you young fellow.