Superwog

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now that I have a teenage son who has a huge interest in YouTube n socialmedia we kind of communicate showing each other things of interest occasionally.. Yesterday he showed me a short clip of 'me' via a superwog episode . It made me LOL so much that I ended up watching the whole series.

There's only 3 x 20 minute episodes so far

Anyhow this was my favorite

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I putt his head through 10mm gyprock:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I tested her breast milk and it was poison

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve got a friend who keeps getting cast as an extra in superwog because he’s half Polish/Italian and looks Greek/Macedonian.

Every time I bump into him he’s trying to show me a clip on his phone like he is some sort of megastar.

I actually don’t find superwog all that funny.
I’ve tried to get into it but my sense of humour is fucked up, I mainly find things that most people think aren’t funny, to be funny.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His older wogs vs aussies vids were better. The wog dad is my dad all over

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
**** was funny about 5 years ago ehen it started, shit now. Fat Pizza already covered it all ****.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has his moments.

But more often then not, I aint laughing.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, i cant find this unoriginal **** funny

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’ve got a friend who keeps getting cast as an extra in superwog because he’s half Polish/Italian and looks Greek/Macedonian.

Every time I bump into him he’s trying to show me a clip on his phone like he is some sort of megastar.

I actually don’t find superwog all that funny.
I’ve tried to get into it but my sense of humour is fucked up, I mainly find things that most people think aren’t funny, to be funny.
Lol, like me. I was a paid extra for Pizza, ***** always made me wear my dogs jersey and beanie to complete the stereotype. Did manage to slip in quite a few one finger salutes though lol

But I tried to hide the fact from people, not promote it. Straight out, only did it because Rob (Rocky) is a family friend and we got paid well to hang around lol

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, like me. I was a paid extra for Pizza, ***** always made me wear my dogs jersey and beanie to complete the stereotype. Did manage to slip in quite a few one finger salutes though lol

But I tried to hide the fact from people, not promote it. Straight out, only did it because Rob (Rocky) is a family friend and we getting paid well to hang around lol
Rob is a nice guy.
Last time I seen him he come and hung out with me for a chat.
He wanted information, I was in a bit of a bad mood, he realised that and then I realised it was him.

I think he just came up to chat because his friend wanted to see if he was taller than me? Lol
Rob Is a gentleman got all the time in the world for him.

I think I told you I seen Ashur in Fairfield a while back.
I walked passed him on smart st, I got a bit nervous and was like fuck there he is I gotta say something.
So I say “hey Abdul, what’s going on my friend?”

He seemed even more nervous then me and said “how you going mate”.

Ashur seems a bit shy and awkward when he’s out of character?
Fucking actors, what’s wrong with them?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Rob is a nice guy.
Last time I seen him he come and hung out with me for a chat.
He wanted information, I was in a bit of a bad mood, he realised that and then I realised it was him.

I think he just came up to chat because his friend wanted to see if he was taller than me? Lol
Rob Is a gentleman got all the time in the world for him.

I think I told you I seen Ashur in Fairfield a while back.
I walked passed him on smart st, I got a bit nervous and was like fuck there he is I gotta say something.
So I say “hey Abdul, what’s going on my friend?”

He seemed even more nervous then me and said “how you going mate”.

Ashur seems a bit shy and awkward when he’s out of character?
Fucking actors, what’s wrong with them?
Ash is a distant relative, he is an insane genius, in real life he has 2 degrees and in front of the camera he is a nutcase lol heart of gold, his whole family are awesome.

Rob is the exact opposite of all his characters, he has had it rough in life and still pushes on.

He isn't funny and I tell him that to take the piss lol

Paulie is a complete fuckwit, worse in real life than on his shows. He thinks he is Al Pacino but just a shit **** that low IQ bogans think is funny.

My cousin and I actually had to put it on him a few times to shut the **** up. He is another Farah.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ash is a distant relative, he is an insane genius, in real life he has 2 degrees and in front of the camera he is a nutcase lol heart of gold, his whole family are awesome.

Rob is the exact opposite of all his characters, he has had it rough in life and still pushes on.

He isn't funny and I tell him that to take the piss lol

Paulie is a complete fuckwit, worse in real life than on his shows. He thinks he is Al Pacino but just a shit **** that low IQ bogans think is funny.

My cousin and I actually had to put it on him a few times to shut the **** up. He is another Farah.
Paulie is a shit ****. Met him a few times and he thinks hes gods gift

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bobo used to go down to one of my local watering holes.

Apparently he is one of the worst blokes ... both on and off the piss.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

He was ok to me but yeah, I wouldn't call him a "nice" bloke.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

He's Jewish. Not much of a surprise lol.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The 80s called. Nick Giannopoulos wants his jokes back.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Pauly over-does the Lebanese stereotype in all his shit. It was ok when Pizza was in. After that, it just got repetitive and boring.

Ashur was awesome in Swift & Shift Couriers, he was the only reason I watched it. Oh, and Anthony Salame :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Freaking funniest bloke I swear.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I thought he was Italian? Or just Aussie?
Johnny Boxer - he's Hungarian Jewish. Funny, he's Jewish, yet has the most common Christian name there is (John) lol.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pauly over-does the Lebanese stereotype in all his shit. It was ok when Pizza was in. After that, it just got repetitive and boring.

Ashur was awesome in Swift & Shift Couriers, he was the only reason I watched it. Oh, and Anthony Salame :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Freaking funniest bloke I swear.
Anthony is hit and miss, either funny as or dead set you just want to headbutt him.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Anthony is hit and miss, either funny as or dead set you just want to headbutt him.
I like the ones where he walks in the office and says to Keith "I'm waiting for you to tell me what to do" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: