Official Supercoach & other Comps Discussion 2021

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
And only 4 sleeps until team list Tuesday. Looking forward to that. Finalise my reserves then ready to go. And have to wait until round 3 for sc league to start :( Luckily NRL fantasy starts round 1.

Btw there are 2 spots left for Fantasy, come on now you know you want to.

NRL Fantasy H2H

NRL Fantasy

Name: The Kennel 2021
Members: 14/16
Starts: Round 1
Join details: Use code: MRUWX922
Other: Private. Byes option not available this year

NEW! Kennel Tipping

https://tips.com.au/nrl/

TIP: If you have a Supercoach account, best to access it from Supercoach side menu, for auto login

Name: The Kennel 2021
Members: 6
Starts: Round 1
Join Details: Use Code: FHHPYLWP

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I put all the names on a pieces of paper, folded them and put them in a bowl. I then did a draw and these were the results of the draft order:

01- The Buzzers
02- American Saint
03- The Troop Salute
04- Kempsey Kooka's
05- Beast Mode
06- Joey's Dogs
07- Freakzilla
08- Dognacious
09- Bulldogsteve
10- Mortys Hoes

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I put all the names on a pieces of paper, folded them and put them in a bowl. I then did a draw and these were the results of the draft order:

01- The Buzzers
02- American Saint
03- The Troop Salute
04- Kempsey Kooka's
05- Beast Mode
06- Joey's Dogs
07- Freakzilla
08- Dognacious
09- Bulldogsteve
10- Mortys Hoes
I'm okay with this.

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score

01- The Buzzers
02- American Saint
03- The Troop Salute
04- Kempsey Kooka's
05- Beast Mode
06- Joey's Dogs
07- Freakzilla
08- Dognacious
09- Bulldogsteve
10- Mortys Hoes
Sounds good

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If 2 people agree to swtich positions in the draft by say 6pm tomorrow then I can switch them around.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

01- The Buzzers
02- American Saint
03- The Troop Salute
04- Kempsey Kooka's
05- Beast Mode
06- Joey's Dogs
07- Freakzilla
08- Dognacious
09- Bulldogsteve
10- Mortys Hoes
Legend mate, thanks for organising it.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Only 1 spot left in nrl fantasy h2h! See post 1 this thread for join details

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh was gunna ask is it 7pm Sydney or is it showing me my local time (qld). I know the site is in nsw.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Attention: Supercoach / NRL Fantasy/ NRL Sportsdeck (The Original Supercoach)

Some of you die hard fans may already be aware but for those who aren't, its worth mentioning as it provides a lot of fun and worth checking out.

It's not to late to create a small league amongst members of TK providing the numbers and interests are there, similar to SC/ NrlFantasy H2H but has an exceptional exclusive feature ... The Eliminator ... loads of fun and even better if a TK Bulldog member is last man standing as the WiNNER

The Eliminator

Kicking-off in Round 12
Dream Team remains the ONLY place in Season 2021 where you will find our original and innovative League-of-Champions Eliminator competition. It kicks-off in Round 12, and is open for our best-scoring 4,096 Coaches based on their Weekly score in Round 11.
Each eligible entry will receive a ranking based on their team score at the completion of Round 11;
Each team in the top 2,048 entries will be matched up against another team in the next 2,048 entries based on their rankings;
In Round 12, these teams will be matched up and play 'head-to-head' against one another, the winner being the team that scores the most points for the round;
The winning teams proceed to the next round, losing teams are eliminated and take no further part in the Eliminator competition;
The process is repeated with all remaining teams for the remainder of the season (excluding multi-bye rounds 13 and 17), until there are 2 teams remaining in Round 25. The higher scoring of the two teams in Round 25 will be crowned the Eliminator Winner;
In the event of a tied score at any stage, the team with the higher Eliminator ranking from the previous round is deemed the winner.
Its fine to post that so members know about it, but unlikely to create a kennel league this close to round 1. While sc h2h filled in a week, nrl fantasy which we have every year, still has a spot left after being up 6 weeks. Sure u can start a league and post join details here, but u may not get many bites.Myself, im in 10 sc h2h leagues, 10 nrl fantasy ones, 3 sc draft leagues and 3 tipping comps. Thats enough for me

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Do we get 1 minute to pick?