Ryan Papenhuyzen

All goal kicking today

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is that possible ... Gee sounds time consuming..
Yeah, I pretty much exclude all the players I don't like. And times the amount of players to fill a team by the numbers entrants in the league and thats my cut off... Then just tier my preference based on my waiver order and who I think will be available... So yeah it's time consuming, but useful for other leagues I'm in.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
James Tedesco
George Williams
Ryan Papenhuyzen

All goal kicking today
Mmm really though Taukeiaho would be getting the nod. Teddy will be Supercoach elite if he goalkicks and holds it

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Confirmation from the Storm of an MCL sprain for Harry Grant. Hopefully low grade, usually able to return within 1-3 weeks (Round 1 in 2 weeks time). Moderate grade sprain (partial tear) would see a 3-6 week recovery

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So I've scrapped like half my team since trials this week...dumped Cook and brought in Watson/Lam as my hookers so I can bring in Munster or Walker at 6..leaning with Walker?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Also I'm going Elliott as a POD so no one else is allowed to pick him.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ffs lodge and hetho tempting me lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ffs lodge and hetho tempting me lol
Hetherington only made like 11 tackles during the trial, not sure if his base will be strong enough? Ogden made more tackles than him lol.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hetherington only made like 11 tackles during the trial, not sure if his base will be strong enough? Ogden made more tackles than him lol.
Wow. I just noted how busy he was carting it up. Lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wow. I just noted how busy he was carting it up. Lol
He had a couple of tackle breaks and offloads..I just think Lodge is the safer play and there's probably better players worth taking a risk with than Hetherington at this stage. If he smashed the first couple of rounds then you can always bring him in anyway.

I'm struggling with my team now, want Elliott as a POD as his numbers are just too good on an edge. Have Crichton, Matterson and Arrow already so will probably drop Arrow. Kind of have too many players for my 17 if that makes sense lol.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He had a couple of tackle breaks and offloads..I just think Lodge is the safer play and there's probably better players worth taking a risk with than Hetherington at this stage. If he smashed the first couple of rounds then you can always bring him in anyway.

I'm struggling with my team now, want Elliott as a POD as his numbers are just too good on an edge. Have Crichton, Matterson and Arrow already so will probably drop Arrow. Kind of have too many players for my 17 if that makes sense lol.
Yeh I got Crichton taumalolo and arrow.

I’m concerned arrow didn’t start but he is priced well! Was gonna get matterson for taumallo due to his minutes being dropped but then feel better will likely make more impact.

Also got tino, afb and pangai at the moment lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeh I got Crichton taumalolo and arrow.

I’m concerned arrow didn’t start but he is priced well! Was gonna get matterson for taumallo due to his minutes being dropped but then feel better will likely make more impact.

Also got tino, afb and pangai at the moment lol
Yh I brought in Tino, dropped AFB and got SST. Also have Welch. Frontrow is stacked.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
yeah ihave Elliot. I fit in cook A.Crighton cleary munster teddy and paps also
I dumped Cook for Watson/Lam...idk, feel like it might be worth the risk? Thought Rabbits look like they might start red hot. Have the others.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
hi legends, does anyone know why Renouf Atoni is not available in supercoach? if he gets a start he'll definitely be in my team.
Havent checked but is he still under his old name?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I dumped Cook for Watson/Lam...idk, feel like it might be worth the risk? Thought Rabbits look like they might start red hot. Have the others.
I dont see lam being SC relevant. Could be wrong though. Cook should have a big year

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I dont see lam being SC relevant. Could be wrong though. Cook should have a big year
You're probably right, just thought it was something different and felt like a good idea at the time. Probably can't afford Cook now with my frontrow of SST/Tino/Welch/Lodge. Might need to dump one of them but they all look like good scorers after the trials.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You're probably right, just thought it was something different and felt like a good idea at the time. Probably can't afford Cook now with my frontrow of SST/Tino/Welch/Lodge. Might need to dump one of them but they all look like good scorers after the trials.
yeah i wanted tko but i was a few $$ short. I went with jfh tino welch and stephano