Left Wing= Valentine Holmes

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lam starting 5/8 for the Roosters...is he going to kick ahead of SST?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
has there been a cheapies article that been posted yet ?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
question about the draft. currently we sit at 8/10 teams. if those positions are filled by kennel members, will they be auto filled by randoms?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Apparently on the weekend the Cowbys lined up:

Fullback= Scott Drinkwater
Left Centre= Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow
Left Wing= Valentine Holmes
Tbh drinkwater is a better fb than Holmes. HTF has speed but his defence isn't good enough for fb yet

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Blore has a broken wrist, in doubt for round 1.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Turbo out for a month.

His hammys are shot to shit

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Turbo out for a month.

His hammys are shot to shit
That's why I'll never have him even though he can get ridiculous scores in sc. You never know when his hammies will pack up. Hes a waste of trades

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
To all the SuperCoach vets, I’m a first time coach in a friendly comp with a bunch of mates but I’m pretty competitive and want to beat these guys.
Here’s my team, constructive criticism and banter encouraged. What do you think?
I personally wouldn't touch Flanagan without seeing him play for us...Nikora another I probably wouldn't touch.

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't touch Flanagan without seeing him play for us...Nikora another I probably wouldn't touch.
Any reason why?
I feel Flanno will be handed the keys to the bulldogs attack. I’m hoping he’s formed some good combinations and most of 4 pointers come from his attack. He’ll also get the goal kicking.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To all the SuperCoach vets, I’m a first time coach in a friendly comp with a bunch of mates but I’m pretty competitive and want to beat these guys.
Here’s my team, constructive criticism and banter encouraged. What do you think?
What is critical for mine when reviewing any team is assessing the amount of risk you are willing to take.

There is low level, medium level and high level. To break it down for you, here is how I see the 3 categories:

Low level - Generally players who are being talked about or hyped up to play FG. Tend to be nuffies, and more often then not, end up getting game time (Players in this space include Niu, Averillo etc)
Medium level - Quite often players joining new clubs and their use by a new coach is unknown, Players who have "hype" that do not always equate into stats. Think Hetherington, AFB, Tino.
High level - Players with consistent injuries (but whose price can trap you into thinking its good value). Moylan.

I think your team is a bit top heavy in this space- you've got Moylan (plethora of soft tissue injuries), Schuster (vying for a spot with Foran and Cust and you would think he is at the bottom of that pecking order), Hetherington (whose minutes will increase, but he isn't a SC or Tolman-like prop.. he is just another Napa-type). Saab and Dylan Walker are "wait and sees", given the plethora of backline options at Manly. Turbo going down probably has this in your favour (for now).

I also think you are too light in your hookers. I'd go with one of them, and then get a gun for the other. Nikora I am expecting to drop off with SJ feeding him for a good portion of the season. You could probably save some money there.

Just some thoughts I had.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Any reason why?
I feel Flanno will be handed the keys to the bulldogs attack. I’m hoping he’s formed some good combinations and most of 4 pointers come from his attack. He’ll also get the goal kicking.
Won't score as much from goal kicking for us as he did from the Roosters and that should being his average down. I'm also not confident in his attack ATM..he will be playing on the ball a lot more compared to the Roosters but not sure if Averillo/Allan may end up pinching a lot of the attacking stats from him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What is critical for mine when reviewing any team is assessing the amount of risk you are willing to take.

There is low level, medium level and high level. To break it down for you, here is how I see the 3 categories:

Low level - Generally players who are being talked about or hyped up to play FG. Tend to be nuffies, and more often then not, end up getting game time (Players in this space include Niu, Averillo etc)
Medium level - Quite often players joining new clubs and their use by a new coach is unknown, Players who have "hype" that do not always equate into stats. Think Hetherington, AFB, Tino.
High level - Players with consistent injuries (but whose price can trap you into thinking its good value). Moylan.

I think your team is a bit top heavy in this space- you've got Moylan (plethora of soft tissue injuries), Schuster (vying for a spot with Foran and Cust and you would think he is at the bottom of that pecking order), Hetherington (whose minutes will increase, but he isn't a SC or Tolman-like prop.. he is just another Napa-type). Saab and Dylan Walker are "wait and sees", given the plethora of backline options at Manly. Turbo going down probably has this in your favour (for now).

I also think you are too light in your hookers. I'd go with one of them, and then get a gun for the other. Nikora I am expecting to drop off with SJ feeding him for a good portion of the season. You could probably save some money there.

Just some thoughts I had.
I'm considering dropping Cook and starting with Watson and then bringing Munster...i've had to make a few changes with trial teams being named and I guess a few more in two weeks time. Welch on the bench hurts though, thought he was a sure thing this season for SC.