Official Supercoach & other Comps Discussion 2021

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Douehi training at 6
Brooks is the 7 (obviously).
Laurie will be their FB, and Jet and Joey the dumb **** are the centers.
Liddle and Simpkin to fight it out for the 9 (Simkin rated highly)

Leaves Moses in his best position - orange peeler.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The Supercoach H2H league is now full. There will be no additional leagues this year for a few reasons.

There are still spots available in Nrl fantasy h2h, sc Draft and tipping comps, see post 1 this thread for join details

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fifita and tino injured at training. Fighting to be fit for rd1

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don't see the appeal in Tino for SC at this stage?
Hes a good up and coming player who will get more minutes at titans. I see him as Haas like. I have him. I was already sus how fafita would come back from a serious injury and long holiday, so didn't have him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hes a good up and coming player who will get more minutes at titans. I see him as Haas like. I have him. I was already sus how fafita would come back from a serious injury and long holiday, so didn't have him.
I just don't see him scoring that many more points? Think he was priced with his average @ high 50s...maybe score low 60s at most next season? Idk, I just don't see that much value there.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
With my rough team selections I have him and Taukeiaho starting fronts. Im willing to take the early risk on Tino as Titans play Warriors, Broncos and Cowboys in the first 3 rounds. No harm in leaving him out and trading him in if a juicy price increase looks likely

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In short - he's priced as a bench player.

If he starts at the Tits = more minutes = more points = price rise.

Plus he's a beast who can pull out some big attacking stats. Having said all that, he is not on my radar

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
In short - he's priced as a bench player.

If he starts at the Tits = more minutes = more points = price rise.

Plus he's a beast who can pull out some big attacking stats. Having said all that, he is not on my radar
Ehh I just don't see it. Storm forward leaving storm system, don't see him getting that much more minutes (low 50's)...idk, I just feel like he will score similar to what he has now and there's better options available.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ehh I just don't see it. Storm forward leaving storm system, don't see him getting that much more minutes (low 50's)...idk, I just feel like he will score similar to what he has now and there's better options available.
He averaged 46 minutes a year, decent portion off the bench. He has a PPM of 1.43 - he is priced at his average of last year (57). Only thing I can surmise is that either:

1. Buyers are thinking with extra minutes (say 10 extra minutes, makes him a ~70ppm player) - keeper territory
  2. Could certainly see some price rises and going for that approach.
  3. Soft draw to start with (based on last years finalist positions) - they play Cowboys, Broncos, Warriors in their first 3 games. Follow that up with Canberra, Knights and Manly.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He averaged 46 minutes a year, decent portion off the bench. He has a PPM of 1.43 - he is priced at his average of last year (57). Only thing I can surmise is that either:

1. Buyers are thinking with extra minutes (say 10 extra minutes, makes him a ~70ppm player) - keeper territory
  2. Could certainly see some price rises and going for that approach.
  3. Soft draw to start with (based on last years finalist positions) - they play Cowboys, Broncos, Warriors in their first 3 games. Follow that up with Canberra, Knights and Manly.
True. I'm just unsure on his minutes for the time being and how the Titans will setup their pack. Rumours Peachy might be starting lock, Fotuaika, Wallace somewhat bouncing back, also bought Ese'ese...just took much uncertainty right now.

I probably shouldn't talk, I have AFB ATM and he doesn't feel like anywhere near as good an idea as he did at the time of selection lol.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True. I'm just unsure on his minutes for the time being and how the Titans will setup their pack. Rumours Peachy might be starting lock, Fotuaika, Wallace somewhat bouncing back, also bought Ese'ese...just took much uncertainty right now.

I probably shouldn't talk, I have AFB ATM and he doesn't feel like anywhere near as good an idea as he did at the time of selection lol.
For mine, AFB is in a similar risk category as Tino, albeit with a little less risk.

New club, new coach - and question marks about how he will be utilized. They've signed BMM as well as Kane Evans - so how is that going to work for him?

All interesting times ahead.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Swapped Tino out for RFM. Dont want to have too many Titans forwards until i see how they are all going to be used. Still have Ese'Ese, but hes cheap and a reserve 2rf/frf. RFM had an ok average of 59 last year and should go better this year with a better coach and team. They are almost the same price (tino and rfm)

So now have 3 dogs, Cotric, RFM, Flanagan (+Averillo on bench)

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Projected score of 1134...where is everyone else at?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
JT reportedly having his minutes reduced to around 50...swap to Matto?