Official Supercoach & other Comps Discussion 2021

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Started tweaking my team...still a long way to go and then teamlists where I'll no doubt start from scratch lol.

Teddy/Turbo
Averillo/Saab/Staines/Oates/Laurie/Simonsson/Feagai
Cleary/Walker/Tracey/Watson
Taumalolo/RFM/Arrow/Riki/CHN/Blore
Welch/Klemmer/Leniu/Utoikamanu
Cook/Liddle

520k bank...will defenitely need another gun in the backrow like Matto or Crichton. Probably a lot of playing around with frontrow and backs when teams drop.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Champ what’s your league number? If I recall you and I played in the GF last year
League number? I’m Natboy. I’ll join now. Just don’t want to join more than 1 official kennel leagues

Nice name hahaha. St Greg’s league haha

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
League number? I’m Natboy. I’ll join now. Just don’t want to join more than 1 official kennel leagues

Nice name hahaha. St Greg’s league haha
What are the Kennel league numbers?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Which two out of Taumalolo, Matterson, Fifita and Crichton? Leaning with Taumalolo and Fifita..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fifita is the best player in that lot but I want to see how he comes back from a long injury lay-off myself before picking him. Jt is reliable to score decently when he plays, and can go big. A bit injury prone but. Matterson and chrichton would be my 2.

But. I dont have any of them, put my big money in other positions like fb and hookers.

My 2rf are J Fisher-Harris, T Peachey and T Fa'asuamaleui. Ese-ese on the bench.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fifita is the best player in that lot but I want to see how he comes back from a long injury lay-off myself before picking him. Jt is reliable to score decently when he plays, and can go big. A bit injury prone but. Matterson and chrichton would be my 2.

But. I dont have any of them, put my big money in other positions like fb and hookers.

My 2rf are J Fisher-Harris, T Peachey and T Fa'asuamaleui.
I'd personally aim higher than those guys, backrow has some of the best scorers and I don't think these guys are going to be it. Peachy if starts could be a decent midrange pickup, probably provides better value @ CTW though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My back row is mcinnes, crighton and Chn
Still holding McInnes? Wouldn't be surprised if the dragons reduced his minutes now. I'll stick with Taumalolo, Arrow and Crichton for now. Taumalolo should be more of the same, Arrow should bounce back and add +10 to his average and Crichton will be the Roosters main strike forward around Keary/Teddy.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Still holding McInnes? Wouldn't be surprised if the dragons reduced his minutes now. I'll stick with Taumalolo, Arrow and Crichton for now. Taumalolo should be more of the same, Arrow should bounce back and add +10 to his average and Crichton will be the Roosters main strike forward around Keary/Teddy.
Arrow used to be a must have in sc but his run of injuries make him risky. To a degree same with jt. Mcinnes has signed with sharks according to today's news.

kimo_blue&white

Waterboy
Reaction score
Which two out of Taumalolo, Matterson, Fifita and Crichton? Leaning with Taumalolo and Fifita..
I think you want guns that you can set and forget and hopefully consistent 60+ week in , week out with a few big scores. (touch wood. no injuries).
i have so far gone with Taumalolo, Matterson and Kikau.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Matterson, Crichton and Taumalolo backrow has me struggling with depth.