Official Supercoach & other Comps Discussion 2021

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
ive got him in both draft and CLassic.. im expecting big things from him this year... if he can stay together.
Too much depth in the Canberra forwards. Can't see anyone logging big minutes in the middle of the park.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Too much depth in the Canberra forwards. Can't see anyone logging big minutes in the middle of the park.
you are right about that, but James is a damaging player at his best and can play either prop or 2nd row .. Ricky will want to give him as much time as possible.. Horsborough and CHN, didnt help their causes in the off season and i heard dunamis is being over looked this year and guler is returning from injury..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dylan Walker will play fullback for Manly..he becomes relevant? Saab also apparently out injured lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Matto vs Taumalolo?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
U can see that match up in my r1 draft match with freakzilla. I have matterson he has jt. Matto ftw
That doesn't help me lol. I think I need to downgrade Matto to Taumalolo so I can free up some cash and bring in Roberts. Shuster also starting for Manly this week and could be a better option than Moylan @ 5/8...that could save me some extra coin.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That doesn't help me lol. I think I need to downgrade Matto to Taumalolo so I can free up some cash and bring in Roberts. Shuster also starting for Manly this week and could be a better option than Moylan @ 5/8...that could save me some extra coin.
Yeah but how long will Schuster get a crack for with foran there? Moylan is a definite until Johnson comes back and then shifts to fullback. Baring injuries moylan has better job security

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah but how long will Schuster get a crack for with foran there? Moylan is a definite until Johnson comes back and then shifts to fullback. Baring injuries moylan has better job security
True, but Moylan and Foz are almost as likely to be injured lol. Averillo looks to be ruled out, might be best to cut him and then bring him back in over the next couple of weeks?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Elliott super POD going 100+ this week haha. Cleary to who?
Cleary costs too much money. I'd go to Reynolds, Flanagan, Keary, DCE or Moses.