CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'll have a full 17. Have to play x2 duds at CTW if I don't make trades though
True, that and hopefully everyone backs up. Hope Cleary doesn't though because I really don't want to play another week without him :tearsofjoy:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
True, that and hopefully everyone backs up. Hope Cleary doesn't though because I really don't want to play another week without him :tearsofjoy:
Yeah players not backing up will hurt for sure. I hate the Cleary Hynes dilemma, I never captain the right one.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Draft is locked but classic is open... SC is cooked.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah players not backing up will hurt for sure. I hate the Cleary Hynes dilemma, I never captain the right one.
I kind of don't even want to hold Hynes during SOO, he has a terrible draw now that he has been selected for NSW. I also don't know what to do about Campbell Graham, I've wanted him for ages and it sounds like he's available to play for Souths this week after pulling out out of the NSW team due to injury management.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I kind of don't even want to hold Hynes during SOO, he has a terrible draw now that he has been selected for NSW. I also don't know what to do about Campbell Graham, I've wanted him for ages and it sounds like he's available to play for Souths this week after pulling out out of the NSW team due to injury management.
Yeah true, but the only genuine option to trade Hynes out for is M.Moses.
Campbell Graham with injury concerns I'd stay away, despite his great scores I'm scared because of how shit Illias, gets nothing from him most of the time. Weeks ago I wanted Farnworth for rounds 13,14,15, but not so sure now

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
miller dropped to nsw cup with ponga going back to fullback

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'll have 7, maybe 8 players this week for the bye round. That's with a bunch of trades..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I didn't actually check to see if there were bonus points this week, makes it interesting.

Currently I have Dolphins tipped because Ben Hunt is out. But will likely change to Dragons with Kafusi, Gilbert and Hammer out now.
Yeah I think Dragons also because of those loses for the Dolphins.

In previous years you get 1 bonus point for a full round on bye weeks.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah true, but the only genuine option to trade Hynes out for is M.Moses.
Campbell Graham with injury concerns I'd stay away, despite his great scores I'm scared because of how shit Illias, gets nothing from him most of the time. Weeks ago I wanted Farnworth for rounds 13,14,15, but not so sure now
Apparently he has been carrying it all season, don't think it's anything worth worrying about... hopefully.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
How do Mahoney only get 17 seems crazy...Thought he had a good game!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
How do Mahoney only get 17 seems crazy...Thought he had a good game!
Did a lot of good passing but doesnt count unless its a try assist or line break assist. Didnt do much else

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I did something crazy. Subbed Munster out coz hes going to miss lots of games now with origin and byes, got Schuster in his place. Have a feeling he might find some form now, he went back to reggies for a month, lost a few kgs and came back better. They should have done it sooner. Different player last week. He does free up a lot of cash when traded for Munster too.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I did something crazy. Subbed Munster out coz hes going to miss lots of games now with origin and byes, got Schuster in his place. Have a feeling he might find some form now, he went back to reggies for a month, lost a few kgs and came back better. They should have done it sooner. Different player last week. He does free up a lot of cash when traded for Munster too.
He didn't play any NSW Cup. He didn't play anything for a month.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He didn't play any NSW Cup. He didn't play anything for a month.
Then someone on tv was speaking shit. In any case was last week a turning point i dunno. Could spend a bundle more on brown maybe

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Then someone on tv was speaking shit. In any case was last week a turning point i dunno. Could spend a bundle more on brown maybe
You could be right about it being a turning point in his career though. He did lose weight. Maybe all the criticism got to him.