Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wanted Murray to hit 60 and Garrick 70... Thanks Oshay Olay error prone idiot

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might if saved myself with playing afk over alamoti last minute. @Philmus it’s on bro
we’ve both got nicho C and wilton to go, so i’ve only got tapine, alamoti and preston to try and make up the difference, which means i’d need 72 from each of them to win lol. alamoti hat trick?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
All you Turbo owners, you can blame me for his low score this week. I bought him this week. Thats why! Also have mitchell, so not big scores from my fullbacks this week. Otherwise team has gone well. Waiting to see Hynes run as C the first time this year now. For Teddy owners i swapped him out for turbo, so he should go well next week

I suppose the way to look at turbos 43 this week is he got 43 and didnt do a thing. Didnt fire a shot. So thats base stats. Souths were always going to be hard for Manly. He will have easier games.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm too scared to check my score :sob:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Grant and turbo would have stuffed a lot of peoples captain scores this week. I had V on turbo. Dont think ill be looping.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
we’ve both got nicho C and wilton to go, so i’ve only got tapine, alamoti and preston to try and make up the difference, which means i’d need 72 from each of them to win lol. alamoti hat trick?
It’s very possible if we have a big game. If Preston and alamoti score I could be done for. Tapine should score around 70ish

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Only played AKP because Paulo was on a bye. Happy accident. Shame i didnt play Warbrick (80) instead of Thompson (13). First time Warbrick has done anything. A lot of people had him and didnt play him this week.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Draft captain Latrell putting the L on my side this week.
My Captains in draft this year:
59, 1, 34, 23.
Having poor Captains luck in draft so far myself. Injury and suspension has made me use 3 different ones so far already. And all the players have scored much better in the rounds around failing as captain.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
All you Turbo owners, you can blame me for his low score this week. I bought him this week. Thats why! Also have mitchell, so not big scores from my fullbacks this week. Otherwise team has gone well. Waiting to see Hynes run as C the first time this year now. For Teddy owners i swapped him out for turbo, so he should go well next week

I suppose the way to look at turbos 43 this week is he got 43 and didnt do a thing. Didnt fire a shot. So thats base stats. Souths were always going to be hard for Manly. He will have easier games.
Dw I traded in Turbo this week and contributed to his score. I choose him over Teddy last year and was ruled out for the season lol.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dw I traded in Turbo this week and contributed to his score. I choose him over Teddy last year and was ruled out for the season lol.
I had turbo a few times last year myself. Its why i was hesitant this year. But had to get him on the cheap before he went up. For what i paid for him you would be happy if he averaged about 65-70, which he should do easily. And hes a shot at getting really big scores.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I have 6 players in this game:

Kiraz
Alamoti
Preston
Mahoney