Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hughes suspended 2 games. Jonah Pezet will start at halfback.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Trades this week
Teddy > Walsh
Hammer > Garrick
Cleary > Hynes

To elaborate

Teddy to Walsh is to make cash to allow other moves below, despite already losing some cash on Teddy.

Although Hammer plays in R13 I always intended to trade him to Garrick after 1 price rise, as I don't think his base is good enough to hold that long.

Cleary I originally didn't want to trade. However with Trindall now being benched my hand is forced. If Nathan loses anywhere around his projected 100+K, any cheapies like Pezet who could be brought in is just wasting time for Hynes while others may have him and I'd end up burning the same amount of trades anyways.

So next week depending on how much Trindall gaines and Doueihi loses, I should be able to trade;
Doueihi > Schuster
Trindall > Cleary

This is something I normally wouldn't do, but I feel it's the best method for me as it's the fastest way I can generate cash.

It is a risk as I could fall just short of the cash required. However if that happens I could happily settle for Munster or even Brown for bye planning.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So I think I fucked up buying Mahoney, makes getting Hynes + Garrick very hard. Also have to trade To'o out this week which I'm not that keen on..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'll probably just wait until after the bye for Hynes and upgrade to Garrick next week. I'll have to go AD to Shuster and play him though.
Gotta get Garrick in or he will get away from you. I never had him the last 2 seasons and regretted it both times

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Gotta get Garrick in or he will get away from you. I never had him the last 2 seasons and regretted it both times
The Mahoney trade stops me getting him this week, should've just gone to Egan for the cash but the Bulldog in me got excited..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Mahoney trade stops me getting him this week, should've just gone to Egan for the cash but the Bulldog in me got excited..
Egan is out this week.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll probably just wait until after the bye for Hynes and upgrade to Garrick next week. I'll have to go AD to Shuster and play him though.
is it worth trading douhei out for Ezra mam or should I just play schuster instead

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Changed my trades a third time:
Cotter to Tohu
Doueihi to Reynolds
95k spare
I thought Doorey had an ACL injury tbh, only has a 14 BE so i think he gets that regardless of him being on the bench so Sloan is on the cards next week for hopefully my only trade then

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If you have Doueihi & Schuster as your five-eighths then you are covered for every single round as they don't have any byes on the same round & neither will play Origin.