Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
George Jennings for 4 rounds then hopefully keeps spot over Meaney which I think he should. Maybe Papenhuyzen is eased off the bench too.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
anyone gonna take a risk with turbo this season ?

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m clearly way too late for the league but is there any chance of a kennel group on supercoach? You can have unlimited teams and it’s just based on total points but could be a shout for fun and bragging rights?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’m clearly way too late for the league but is there any chance of a kennel group on supercoach? You can have unlimited teams and it’s just based on total points but could be a shout for fun and bragging rights?
@Bulldogsteve just got a boner when he heard it's based on overall score.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I honestly dk who to even pick for my team yet
My team was done before the trials, tweaked after the first round of trials and will be tweaked again after this round. I'll then have a meltdown when teams drop on Tuesday and a couple of my players aren't selected lol. If you haven't been able to pick a team just yet then maybe just wait until this weekends games are over

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
@Bulldogsteve just got a boner when he heard it's based on overall score.
Hahaha I’m a 1 league operator and I’m already in one with my mates anyway. Multiple leagues is way too much effort.
I’m not sure what the dynamic is on here with SC but I wouldn’t mind being in a group of kennelers.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hahaha I’m a 1 league operator and I’m already in one with my mates anyway. Multiple leagues is way too much effort.
I’m not sure what the dynamic is on here with SC but I wouldn’t mind being in a group of kennelers.
Yes I wouldn't mind a group, could let the few that missed out on the H2H league join in and we can award the overall point scorer from that. @Dognacious

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My team was done before the trials, tweaked after the first round of trials and will be tweaked again after this round. I'll then have a meltdown when teams drop on Tuesday and a couple of my players aren't selected lol. If you haven't been able to pick a team just yet then maybe just wait until this weekends games are over
I normally wait till round 1 team sheets get released to select my team but most players i want now are way expensive

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I normally wait till round 1 team sheets get released to select my team but most players i want now are way expensive
Just copy my team ;)

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
George Jennings for 4 rounds then hopefully keeps spot over Meaney which I think he should. Maybe Papenhuyzen is eased off the bench too.
Meaney better than Jennings easily imo

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Meaney better than Jennings easily imo
I'm a big G Jennings fan (and also not that big on Meaney) and I think the combo him and Reimis had the year before was massive for the Storm. It'll be interesting to see what way they go, last year before G Jennings injury he was favoured over Meaney. They can carry Meaney as a 14 too.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm a big G Jennings fan (and also not that big on Meaney) and I think the combo him and Reimis had the year before was massive for the Storm. It'll be interesting to see what way they go, last year before G Jennings injury he was favoured over Meaney. They can carry Meaney as a 14 too.
Meaney should hold until Papi is back. But yeah Jennings is good, but injuries etc will have him on the backfoot. Will be interested to see what Bellamy goes with for this week's trial, should be a good indication

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yes I wouldn't mind a group, could let the few that missed out on the H2H league join in and we can award the overall point scorer from that. @Dognacious
Group created. Its unlimited. Will be a title if we get at least 4 people. "SC Group Champion"

The person with the highest score from SC H2H and SC Group will win the SC top scorer title

Group is based on weekly and overall scores. There is no H2H

Click link to join

Post 1 of this thread also updated to include it.

Last edited:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Group created. Its unlimited. Will be a title if we get at least 4 people. "SC Group Champion"

The person with the highest score from SC H2H and SC Group will win the SC top scorer title

Group is based on weekly and overall scores. There is no H2H

Click link to join

Post 1 of this thread also updated to include it.
Joined. Cheers bra