Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think some players got an upgrade recently with predicted score. My predicted team score went up about 100 without changing players recently

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
1131 taking 5 minutes throw a team together, will play around with it plenty more try get to 1,200
Wtf, did you just load up on guns? Lol

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Updated 30/01/2023

This will be the 2023 Kennel comps thread for Supercoach H2H, Supercoach Draft, NRL Fantasy and tipping comps, and discussion about them

I will update the status and other info for each comp regularly

As usual titles and premium memberships are the prizes

Important: if your comp name differs from your kennel username, you must pm it to me or you cant win any titles. How will i know?

If an unidentified or non Kennel member wins a comp title, the title will go to the highest ranked known kennel member at the end of the main season before any of that comp's finals.

NRL Fantasy H2H

Players:
10/16
Rules: Byes are on. Starts round 1, Top 8 finals round 24.

Just click the below link to join, link has join code embedded in it

NRL Fantasy Draft (new)

Players:
6/10
Draft time: February 19 see league details on the site, for your local time of day.
Rules: Byes are off. Starts round 1, Top 6 finals round 23. If this one doesn't fill, i will fill it with public later. There will be a title because at least 5 Kennel members have joined.

Important: if your comp name differs from your kennel username, you must pm it to me or you cant win any titles. How will i know?

Supercoach H2H

Players:
20/20
Rules: Playing byes, secondary ladder rank: Total points

Full

Supercoach Draft

Players:
10/10
Draft time: Can be changed after discussion: 19/02/2023 see league details on the site, for your local time of day.
Rules: Playing byes, Captains and VC on, see other rules when there.

Full

Supercoach Draft 7s (new)

Players:
3/10
Draft time: 26/02/2023 7.30 pm Sydney. see league details on the site, for your local time of day.
Rules: 7 scoring players, 1 each of HOK, FRF, 2RF, HB, 5/8, CTW, FLB. 5 man bench. No captains. Playing byes. Top 6 finals

Turns out cant switch this league type to public later, so league size choices are all even numbers starting with 4, and that can be changed any time. If its not full by the end of February when the draft is, and there is an odd number of entrants, the last person to join will be removed to be able to start the league. It wont allow a draft unless the league is full, but doesnt allow odd numbers of teams.

Kennel Tipping

Players:
8 / Unlimited
Rules: 10 points for perfect round

Please reserve a spot for me in the Supercoach H2H comp please mate

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Please reserve a spot for me in the Supercoach H2H comp please mate
You are way late. It filled about a week ago. It filled in 3 days. Was available around Australia day as usual. Last year it filled in about 10 days, so you may have been too late for last year too by 4/2. Sorry mate. There are spots left in Fantasy H2H, Fantasy draft, SC Draft 7s, and tipping.

For SC H2H and Draft, they fill fast so you should be looking for new comps here, from mid January onwards. They are always in post 1 of the Supercoach discussion thread once available. Fantasy was available in December, however it doesnt fill as fast

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You are way late. It filled about a week ago. It filled in 3 days. Was available around Australia day as usual. Last year it filled in about 10 days, so you may have been too late for last year too by 4/2. Sorry mate. There are spots left in Fantasy H2H, Fantasy draft, SC Draft 7s, and tipping.

For SC H2H and Draft, they fill fast so you should be looking for new comps here, from mid January onwards. They are always in post 1 of the Supercoach discussion thread once available. Fantasy was available in December, however it doesnt fill as fast
No problem, thanks for getting back to me mate.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Justin Matamua could be the Tigers 13 apparently

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Me on the Hess train now Cowboy back to being good now

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hess is a trap imo.
Agree, I'd rather Gosewski get a run there, bloke runs a decent line and was playing decent for Dragons in reserves last season, but Griffin didn't like him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Agree, I'd rather Gosewski get a run there, bloke runs a decent line and was playing decent for Dragons in reserves last season, but Griffin didn't like him.
Hess will probably just start there and then shift to the middle, similar to how they used Gilbert last year. Can't see his points improving that much unless he's playing 80 minutes.