Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't get it at all, Garrick isn't even good at centre.
I did enjoy watching him play left centre for the Dragons NSW cup many years ago. Had defensive issues there but

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Only out i had is Fatfita. Harrison Edwards will play instead. Otherwise first full strength side in a month.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Damn made a trade. Realised Fatfita will be useless for about 4 or so games now with origin etc. Rested this week. Reduced minutes last week. 900k of cap not doing much isnt efficient. Still, i made a profit on him. I got in Bateman and got a nice chunk of change for future trades.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
On further inspection I don't think I need to trade this week, anything that stands out and needs changing from this 17?

Tom, Bula, Isaako, Garrick, Manu, Marzhew, CNK, To'o, Brown, Burton, Hynes, Nikora, Harris, Preston, Horse, Haas, JMK.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On further inspection I don't think I need to trade this week, anything that stands out and needs changing from this 17?

Tom, Bula, Isaako, Garrick, Manu, Marzhew, CNK, To'o, Brown, Burton, Hynes, Nikora, Harris, Preston, Horse, Haas, JMK.
pretty solid team wouldn't change anything unless Brown gets stood down after his court case tomorrow

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
pretty solid team wouldn't change anything unless Brown gets stood down after his court case tomorrow
I still kinda want to bring in Bateman though and kind of want to bring in Metcalf for cash. I don't really need the numbers this week though and saving two trades could be invaluable at this stage. Valemei might also be better cash grab in two weeks time if he retains his position.

Basically idk.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brought in brbo, Cleary, jdb, sualli in the past 2 weeks and have lots of cowboys on the bye this week. More red dots than a Hindu temple I’ll struggle to field 15

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I still kinda want to bring in Bateman though and kind of want to bring in Metcalf for cash. I don't really need the numbers this week though and saving two trades could be invaluable at this stage. Valemei might also be better cash grab in two weeks time if he retains his position.

Basically idk.
im tempted to trade out fifita for Bateman and teddy for bula. if i do that I'll have 21 trades with 1 boost left and 650k in the bank to use later

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
im tempted to trade out fifita for Bateman and teddy for bula. if i do that I'll have 21 trades with 1 boost left and 650k in the bank to use later
I like it, Fifita is barely going to play over the next month or so and Bula is going to make bank. Just keep an eye on round 17 though because us, tigers and sharks have the bye.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like it, Fifita is barely going to play over the next month or so and Bula is going to make bank. Just keep an eye on round 17 though because us, tigers and sharks have the bye.
I should be alright for round 17 even if I have 3 or 4 players out, still need to get rid of mahoney but all the other top hookers are playing origin or have had no byes yet

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I should be alright for round 17 even if I have 3 or 4 players out, still need to get rid of mahoney but all the other top hookers are playing origin or have had no byes yet
Mahoney is a hold, no real upgrade or downgrade options and he plays 16 and 19. Will stop leaking cash soon and probably end up around 500k mark after SOO.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Does Brown out make Moses a better buy?