Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
5 teams still undefeated in Supercoach.

3 teams still undefeated in NRL Fantasy.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I wonder what the highest score this round will be in Supercoach?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
lost sc h2h by 24 (pre adjustments) and all i had to do to win was leave the captain on teddy like the first 2 weeks, and not put it on hopgood. Teddy only got 15 more than hopgood but the 30 points extra for the captain would have got me there. And Hopgood went into the game averaging 110, got 45. His captain got 220, mine 90. But the rest of my team was better. Damn

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
lost sc h2h by 24 (pre adjustments) and all i had to do to win was leave the captain on teddy like the first 2 weeks, and not put it on hopgood. Teddy only got 15 more than hopgood but the 30 points extra for the captain would have got me there. And Hopgood went into the game averaging 110, got 45. His captain got 220, mine 90. But the rest of my team was better. Damn
You would've still lost. If you had Teddy as captain you would've only got 15 points more not 30.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Unlucky. All that aside it was king and his shit errors that cost you. Take the errors out and he makes the clean pass to Flanagan for the TA you would have won.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Unlucky. All that aside it was king and his shit errors that cost you. Take the errors out and he makes the clean pass to Flanagan for the TA you would have won.
At least i was competitive lol. Didnt get get smashed Just a bad captain choice nobody saw coming. Heaps of ppl had the c on hopgood. He misses a few tackles and gets sat down for big minutes, and anyone with c on him was on the backfoot from match 1 of the round. Especially with Grant going big. Hes also a popular captain. He did me over in 3 h2hs this week.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
also, i am stilling wishing upon an adjustments star.....haha. Until its impossible there is hope!

Edit: Soon after posting, there was an update, the margin is 40 now. So the hope didnt last long lol.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I slipped to 2605th but I'm not worried as I'm probably only 50 points from 500th or something. Last week was as bad as it gets, so I expected to lose more ground.. Hopefully my two trades this week and Cleary back help me have a bigger week. And never captaining Hopgood again. Haha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The scoring for our game is fucked. NRL.com has Mahoney down for 39 tackles and 4 misses while SC has him down for 29 and 7 misses after updates. They've also only got him down for 1 forced drop out when I'm like 99% certain he forced 2. Fucking *****.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The scoring for our game is fucked. NRL.com has Mahoney down for 39 tackles and 4 misses while SC has him down for 29 and 7 misses after updates. They've also only got him down for 1 forced drop out when I'm like 99% certain he forced 2. Fucking *****.
The NRL is so amateurish like that. They hype up SC and Fantasy, have podcasts and prizes etc, talk about it in commentary.. But they can't even have the same stats across the board and constantly miss obvious shit..

And like you said, I've watched countless games where they've missed stats like tackles, tackle busts, offloads, line breaks, try saves.. forced drop outs. Been generous with some players and harsh on others.. When the stats shouldn't be fucked up that badly once they're reviewed. But they are all of the time. Drives you crazy when your players get dudded and others don't..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The NRL is so amateurish like that. They hype up SC and Fantasy, have podcasts and prizes etc, talk about it in commentary.. But they can't even have the same stats across the board and constantly miss obvious shit..

And like you said, I've watched countless games where they've missed stats like tackles, tackle busts, offloads, line breaks, try saves.. forced drop outs. Been generous with some players and harsh on others.. When the stats shouldn't be fucked up that badly once they're reviewed. But they are all of the time. Drives you crazy when your players get dudded and others don't..
The difference is too big, it just doesn't make sense. I don't understand how they miss something like a forced drop out though, fucking needed those points.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Finished the round with 1,107.
Pushed season rank to 15,188, in a decent position considering first 2 rounds of captain scores were avg.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Good news for teddy owners. Just swapped him for turbo, so hes gunna go big now. Not such good news for turbo owners though lol. Now mulling over whether i give mitchell more time to fire or bring walsh in.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tough call this week on VC / C
Hopgood v Cleary - first game
Grant v Tigers - second game
Turbo against Souths Saturday night.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Supercoach ranking = 18069.
NRL Fantasy ranking = 1241.

Only 490 points behind 1st overall in Supercoach so will still go for it. If the gap gets over 600 I'll just concentrate on leagues.

233 points away from 1st overall in NRL Fantasy.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Supercoach ranking = 18069.
NRL Fantasy ranking = 1241.

Only 490 points behind 1st overall in Supercoach so will still go for it. If the gap gets over 600 I'll just concentrate on leagues.
Yep SC you are close enough it's only really first 2 weeks captain scores that separates. 1 good week and a killer round 13 bye, plan now and it's game on.

Good rank in fantasy, how far off first ?