Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No issue. I may have missed out on a win myself rd 13 coz I had 2nd highest score in the league that week. So only bulldogsteve could have beat me. I also need the wins. I had 12 scoring players but didn't plan for it.
Imo you need to play the bye rounds as everyone else does and its how the main game is played.
This is the only comp where bye round is not played and it favours those who dont play the proper competition

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Imo you need to play the bye rounds as everyone else does and its how the main game is played.
This is the only comp where bye round is not played and it favours those who dont play the proper competition
I will run a poll next year to see what ppl want before I create the league.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What are you guys doing with Cotter and should I bring in Paps for Munster if Munster is out?
I was going to swap Cotter for Cook but cook won't play round 17 as will be in origin camp and maybe not round 18 after origin. So holding him for now.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I was going to swap Cotter for Cook but cook won't play round 17 as will be in origin camp and maybe not round 18 after origin. So holding him for now.
i am working out all the numbers, hoping Pappy drops big cash this week. After round 17 ill only have 6 trades left but my team is set bar 3 changes.
ive never been this high ranked before so going all out, my team will be set with 3 changes left for the year, but i will have plenty of depth to cover injuries hopefully

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i am working out all the numbers, hoping Pappy drops big cash this week. After round 17 ill only have 6 trades left but my team is set bar 3 changes.
ive never been this high ranked before so going all out, my team will be set with 3 changes left for the year, but i will have plenty of depth to cover injuries hopefully
Paps will probably beat his BE lol

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Paps will probably beat his BE lol
I was eyeing him matto and fifi this week. All got 100+ break evens but capable. Papen is the one I fear to explode the most to haha. Fifi could if he is in field but dunno wtf Holbrook will do with him.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
munster ruled out of tomorrows game
Damn. Have him in classic and a few drafts. He wont play the next 2 rounds after that also, fit or not, due to pre and post origin. Wish i could afford to trade him out and back in later. Im trade poor (10 left)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I was eyeing him matto and fifi this week. All got 100+ break evens but capable. Papen is the one I fear to explode the most to haha. Fifi could if he is in field but dunno wtf Holbrook will do with him.
I think with Munster out that kind of forces me to go a week early on Paps so hopefully he does kill it. Matterson might not play and I wouldn't touch Fifita. I'll probably bring in Murray after SOO and that's probably the last of my planned trades.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
17 vs 3rd this week Steve. I am getting dogs v eels vibes I reckon I might have you covered this week :tearsofjoy:
Good luck, I’m getting ready for next weekend, so there is a big chance you can get me.