Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Butcher > Papali'i for me. I really like Papali'i on an edge and playing 80 (~20 minutes at lock when Matterson's off, but still very good).

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Most points wins makes the league boring. It would be like the NRL saying no finals series. Whoever scores the most tries in the regular season is the champion.
I understand. That would be boring. I find soccer boring anyway but isn’t it usually top of the table wins?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I understand. That would be boring. I find soccer boring anyway but isn’t it usually top of the table wins?
Soccer is different. You play 38 games regular season and there are 4 competitions. 3 of them have Finals. In Australian soccer there is a GF.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Unless u were up against someone who planned for it. Bulldogsteve had 17 scoring players in rd 13. That would have taken some planning. I planned for origin one year and it screwed my team up the rest of the year so dont do it now.
yeh I had to keep my ranking in overall

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I appreciate you running the comp though mate and am not whingeing.
There hasn’t been many years I’ve had that many players in round 13. The last time would’ve been when I won a SuperCoach key ring haha.
I always avoid certain players until after the byes but I’m in other comps too so it’s not like I’d buy most of them anyway
No issue. I may have missed out on a win myself rd 13 coz I had 2nd highest score in the league that week. So only bulldogsteve could have beat me. I also need the wins. I had 12 scoring players but didn't plan for it.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No issue. I may have missed out on a win myself rd 13 coz I had 2nd highest score in the league that week. So only bulldogsteve could have beat me. I also need the wins. I had 12 scoring players but didn't plan for it.
That’s pretty annoying when you get a great score and still lose. I lost the week before last when I swapped Kiraz (100) for TPJ (30) at the last minute in the last game of the round & now I’m 11th instead of in the 8 haha

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Beware the smokie!!! I’m coming for you all

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What are you guys doing with Cotter and should I bring in Paps for Munster if Munster is out?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
So we are saying 2-3 weeks for cotter?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What are you guys doing with Cotter and should I bring in Paps for Munster if Munster is out?
I have to sit on my hands this week.... Been holding Paps all this time, still holding Cotter and wanted to trade Munster in this week, but now have to wait a few weeks if injured