Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Am I still top 8 at least? Haha
You're 5th but im only 2 points behind now, im coming for all you bitches lol. Was 1-6 now 7-7. F/A sucks a bit though, my team sucked earlier on

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You're 5th but im only 2 points behind now, im coming for all you bitches lol. Was 1-6 now 7-7. F/A sucks a bit though, my team sucked earlier on
That's why overall points should be the decider. Make it that next year.

Also I was something similar to you in 2020 and won the league.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

That might be reaching high for me this year (winning it), but glad ive come from last. I just picked the wrong team at the start. Traded my way into a respectable team, but only have 10 trades left and 10 rounds to go. Will have to ease up now.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That might be reaching high for me this year, but glad ive come from last. I just picked the wrong team at the start. Traded my way into a respectable team, but only have 10 trades left and 10 rounds to go. Will have to ease up now.
I'm in first and only have 11 trades left. Only trading for players that I want for the finals now.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got 981 in NRL Fantasy and only made up 300 spots. I'm at 1126th overall but it's hard to make up ground on these fuckers in the top 1000
I’ve been hovering and maintaining rank at 1.6k for weeks. I would have got decent score if it wasn’t for Butcher’s HIA and Tago (930). Here’s hoping holding trades is going to pay off the run home.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’ve been hovering and maintaining rank at 1.6k for weeks. I would have got decent score if it wasn’t for Butcher’s HIA and Tago (930). Here’s hoping holding trades is going to pay off the run home.
That's a great score with Butcher getting hurt. That's a great rank. So many studs are losing money so if you have heaps of trades, you'll be able to get a stacked lineup if you're aggressive with trades the next two or three weeks..

I think that's why I'll slip a lot. Guys I have like Grant and Haas average 60 but will be worth less than guys like Mahoney who barely average 50. It's why I hate the price rises and drops in NRL Fantasy. Some of the prices make no sense.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Overall points im first easy

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’m doing pretty well in our comp for SuperCoach

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's a great score with Butcher getting hurt. That's a great rank. So many studs are losing money so if you have heaps of trades, you'll be able to get a stacked lineup if you're aggressive with trades the next two or three weeks..

I think that's why I'll slip a lot. Guys I have like Grant and Haas average 60 but will be worth less than guys like Mahoney who barely average 50. It's why I hate the price rises and drops in NRL Fantasy. Some of the prices make no sense.
That’s true but getting FOMO with missing out high scores while holding onto duds like Iilas and R Hunt just for round 17. I do hate the pricing and is complicated to understand haha.

Thoughts on B Smith for the origin period?Storm have a short turnaround for rounds 16 and 18. Grant needs his minutes to be managed for the finals…tempting at 379k.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That’s true but getting FOMO with missing out high scores while holding onto duds like Iilas and R Hunt just for round 17. I do hate the pricing and is complicated to understand haha.

Thoughts on B Smith for the origin period?Storm have a short turnaround for rounds 16 and 18. Grant needs his minutes to be managed for the finals…tempting at 379k.
He's crazy cheap but even when Grant has been out or Smith has played decent minutes, his scores have been average at best. He looks to be in Bellamy's doghouse after signing with the Roosters..

He'll probably get you a good score in Round 17 but you might be stuck with him and not be able to play him after that..

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Haha so you’re finally conceding I was the real champ mate?
6EC14CE0-03DF-48A1-9DD2-8C22BF0D7DC4.png

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
and we should play the bye rounds like the real SC does otherwise it is pointless doing top point scorer
I do agree. I’ve missed the jump after being overseas a couple of months and am really struggling to catch up to the 8. Those bye rounds would be a good chance to make up some ground

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I do agree. I’ve missed the jump after being overseas a couple of months and am really struggling to catch up to the 8. Those bye rounds would be a good chance to make up some ground
Unless u were up against someone who planned for it. Bulldogsteve had 17 scoring players in rd 13. That would have taken some planning. I planned for origin one year and it screwed my team up the rest of the year so dont do it now.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Haha so you’re finally conceding I was the real champ mate?
View attachment 54714
I said most points should be the position decider for the finals if 2 people in the same league end up on the same ladder points for the season. Not whoever gets the most points in the season is the champ.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Unless u were up against someone who planned for it. Bulldogsteve had 17 scoring players in rd 13. That would have taken some planning. I planned for origin one year and it screwed my team up the rest of the year so dont do it now.
I appreciate you running the comp though mate and am not whingeing.
There hasn’t been many years I’ve had that many players in round 13. The last time would’ve been when I won a SuperCoach key ring haha.
I always avoid certain players until after the byes but I’m in other comps too so it’s not like I’d buy most of them anyway

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I said most points should be the position decider for the finals if 2 people in the same league end up on the same ladder points for the season. Not whoever gets the most points in the season is the champ.
Oh ok I didn’t remember it being like that but ok.
I still think the most points should be the champ as it shows the most consistency rather than one lucky game, the same as it is for SuperCoach & the 50k prize but understand where you’re coming from.

I just chipped you last time because you were patting yourself on the back mate haha

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Oh ok I didn’t remember it being like that but ok.
I still think the most points should be the champ as it shows the most consistency rather than one lucky game, the same as it is for SuperCoach & the 50k prize but understand where you’re coming from.

I just chipped you last time because you were patting yourself on the back mate haha
Most points wins makes the league boring. It would be like the NRL saying no finals series. Whoever scores the most tries in the regular season is the champion.