Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Knowing ricky he will play rapana at Fullback instead of savage lmao.
I was just going to say that.. Or Elliott... Savage looks decent but Ricky changes his mind and drops people every two seconds. He's only 220k and has a break even of like 15. He plays Parra so we can probably wait and see til next week if he's worth getting or not and he'll still be dirt cheap.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I was just going to say that.. Or Elliott... Savage looks decent but Ricky changes his mind and drops people every two seconds. He's only 220k and has a break even of like 15. He plays Parra so we can probably wait and see til next week if he's worth getting or not and he'll still be dirt cheap.
Thats what im doing. Taas to Savage next week hopefully.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well most people have him and wont trade him out for 1 game. So most are in the same boat i guess. I have Woolford as bench hooker. He's had 2 starts, 63 and 15. So God knows what he would get. He will get more if Starling got injured or suspended coz hes sharing the role right now. His scores reflect his minutes. I should know better than have Raiders players the way Ricky changes up the minutes of so many of them week to week. But he was only 175k and not usually played. Might make a few bucks.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well most people have him and wont trade him out for 1 game. So most are in the same boat i guess. I have Woolford as bench hooker. He's had 2 starts, 63 and 15. So God knows what he would get. He will get more if Starling got injured or suspended coz hes sharing the role right now. His scores reflect his minutes. I should know better than have Raiders players the way Ricky changes up the minutes of so many of them week to week. But he was only 175k and not usually played. Might make a few bucks.
yeah he's not worth trading out at this stage

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
A year is a long time in league and SC. Turbo 2021. Ridiculous high scores all the time, hardly injured. 2022 coughs and splutters in a handful of rounds around injuries and is now out for the season after doing nothing this year and a high score of 87. Guess it makes the fullback equation simpler though

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
yes he is out, sell him immediately

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His role and scoring sucks this year. Once he's at the Roosters and starting hooker he's a buy.
yh but still a decent option to have come origin time when grant is playing for qld, I only got 420k to upgrade my back up hooker spot

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck Grant being out hurts.. Saving himself for Origin the prick.. Luckily I have Cotter who can play hooker but my bench is pretty shit.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fuck Grant being out hurts.. Saving himself for Origin the prick.. Luckily I have Cotter who can play hooker but my bench is pretty shit.
I'll have to play Koula this week unless I cop another trade. I'm getting a bit low on trades so I'm a bit hesitant.