Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I do not trust having Sitili Tuiponua on the roosters bench. Is Nat Butcher locked for his second row spot? I really want him with his small BE and his price though.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Terrible take, you're actually making me laugh with how bad your takes are today.
Staggs defence is pretty bad and he has a shitload of errors in his game. His consistency is major issue also, will have a blinder one week and then go into his shell the next.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Staggs defence is pretty bad and he has a shitload of errors in his game. His consistency is major issue also, will have a blinder one week and then go into his shell the next.
Staggs is good defensively. No idea what you're on about.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Staggs is good defensively. No idea what you're on about.
Imo any player below 90% defensive efficiency isn't a good defender in my eyes. Staggs is below 90.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Imo any player below 90% defensive efficiency isn't a good defender in my eyes. Staggs is below 90.
He has completely shut down Talaki & Best one on one this season. Stats lie.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
saw that talakai is named i thought he was out with injury?

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
How many do you guys have or aim to have for round 13?

I have fuck all trades left and a lot of the options available aren't keepers.. I have 9 now, maybe 10. Can't see myself having more than 12..
Right now I have 11, I think but it’s also good to focus on quality then quantity. There’s no point trading in someone who will rot on in the reserves.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Right now I have 11, I think but it’s also good to focus on quality then quantity. There’s no point trading in someone who will rot on in the reserves.
Plus round 17 is a better bye in terms of players you actually want to keep long term or better options to choose from. I think 10-12 will have teams holding their ground for round 13.

Evil

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Looks like you're my closest challenger for the minor premiership.
A loss will send me out of the top 4 - my points differential is not flash. It's pretty close amongst the chasing pack. I think anyone in the top 15 can make the 8.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How did I make it up to 3rd with a 3-2 record over the last 5 weeks haha

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm copping an L unless my captain brains it. Most my players have poor matchups and I'm not trading.
yeh i have had 2 bad weeks, so hoping they all fire this week, need to bounce back

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Tuilagi's got to go for me now, I was hoping he'd get his spot back but Garner's gone too well. I'm thinking 1 of Savage or Kiraz to bank some cash. Savage's 220k price is appealing.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
How many do you guys have or aim to have for round 13?

I have fuck all trades left and a lot of the options available aren't keepers.. I have 9 now, maybe 10. Can't see myself having more than 12..
I have ~10 currently (going off who I think will and won't make origin). Lolo getting injured is annoying, I'm hearing he's touch and go for round 13.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tuilagi's got to go for me now, I was hoping he'd get his spot back but Garner's gone too well. I'm thinking 1 of Savage or Kiraz to bank some cash. Savage's 220k price is appealing.
Reported by NRL physio that CNK is out for 6 weeks. Picking him up next week as he is playing the Eels this week. Tuilagi to Kiraz for me this week. Low BE, round 13 and decent base stats.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have ~10 currently (going off who I think will and won't make origin). Lolo getting injured is annoying, I'm hearing he's touch and go for round 13.
Sounds like he'll play round 13. I want to get him for next week as he'll be cheap but need him to play a game first because he'll drop another 70-100k

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Knowing ricky he will play rapana at Fullback instead of savage lmao.