Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
comfortable wins in all supercoach and drafts this week. Not a big score but i dont think there will be any huge scores

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well done to Doggiezbrah and Bradyk in classic on your overall score and ranking. You guys are hard to catch..

I made up another 1500 spots despite Fifita's shit score but I'm still a mile off the better teams. Teddy and Hastings were good moves for me this week. Hopefully I can spend Fifita's money on someone decent..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hastings good pick up for me this week. Moved up into 349 overall this week (944 points). Some deadwood to clear out in the EMG's which will be my focus over the next few weeks. I also need to strengthen my MID's. If Walters comes good I'll be a little tilted since I traded him out this week...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Won't be going down this week, just won't be going up all that much either..

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
1087 for me with koula, talaki and fifi flopping

Evil

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
You're gunna lose the bad move comp this week though. Nobody beats me playing Lawton as an R instead of Taafe, who i played last week. Taafe got 64, Lawton -13 this week

Edit: Has anyone ever had a finishing score for a player in SC lower than -13? Its my worst ever easily, before that i think -4 was my worst.
Lawton with a new SC record this weekend :o

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well done to Doggiezbrah and Bradyk in classic on your overall score and ranking. You guys are hard to catch..

I made up another 1500 spots despite Fifita's shit score but I'm still a mile off the better teams. Teddy and Hastings were good moves for me this week. Hopefully I can spend Fifita's money on someone decent..
Thanks bro but you can pull some good moves with Fifita being out. You still did well for 899. Fifita for a Ipap/Murray will help your squad.

I finally broke into the top 1k with the Hastings trade. What helped me this year knowing when to sell the cash cows at their peak (Mann, Randall, Crichton). Try not chase last week’s points and watch targets for 2-3 weeks before pulling the trigger.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hastings good pick up for me this week. Moved up into 349 overall this week (944 points). Some deadwood to clear out in the EMG's which will be my focus over the next few weeks. I also need to strengthen my MID's. If Walters comes good I'll be a little tilted since I traded him out this week...
Not having Aitken killed me this season. I regret using Burton over him lol. Hastings is like having a poor man’s Cleary without the attacking stats. Great pod this week…

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lawton with a new SC record this weekend :o

I ended up losing my kennel sc classic match by 3 points with Lawton getting -13. Damn.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Papen in this week and have to field taas/kolua or Murray this week and get to move tago back down to take that 4th centre roll

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh even though May looked better than Staines u would think Staines holds his spot on seniority. He hasn't been bad enough to drop. May might be one looking for a new home soon coz he walks into most sides.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh even though May looked better than Staines u would think Staines holds his spot on seniority. He hasn't been bad enough to drop. May might be one looking for a new home soon coz he walks into most sides.
Would love him here.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
May to TPJ? Need to do some bye planning.. :tearsofjoy:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
May to TPJ? Need to do some bye planning.. :tearsofjoy:
I gave up bye planning. Did it once. Screwed me and ran out of trades early. Made finals but only had 14 scoring players week 1 and lost. So cbf now. I will take the bye losses if I get em and keep my team and trades