2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Koula named this week over Harper...looks like i am trading

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Koula named this week over Harper...looks like i am trading
Are you trading for a quick cash grab or using him as a downgrade option? It appears everyone is also trading for Taafe this week.

Evil

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind if Harper got 'long' Covid

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
O
Harper is out due to covid.
keep in mind that before koula’s injury parker got dropped with no injury for koula and harper was the other centre with koula. Then in the knight’s game, got put back to fb which means he is regarded better over garrick when the rest of the backline is healthy other than turbo. Taafe seems to be a trap ngl, just think his stats aren’t good when koula has that talent and speed to put up nice scores.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
O

keep in mind that before koula’s injury parker got dropped with no injury for koula and harper was the other centre with koula. Then in the knight’s game, got put back to fb which means he is regarded better over garrick when the rest of the backline is healthy other than turbo. Taafe seems to be a trap ngl, just think his stats aren’t good when koula has that talent and speed to put up nice scores.
that's incorrect Parker had covid that wk that he didn't play against raiders

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Leading down to final man in kennel draft and dufty gets 4. He gets 22 (still a shit score) I win
Congrats Dog !!! .. Nice to see you get your first win in Draft, and deservedly so ... I felt your pain riding the highs and lows on Sunday.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Congrats Dog !!! .. Nice to see you get your first win in Draft, and deservedly so ... I felt your pain riding the highs and lows on Sunday.
I got lucky and adjustments got me there. But was pissed how bad dufty went.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I got lucky and adjustments got me there. But was pissed how bad dufty went.
Dufty sure had a shocker!! ... I bet even Dufty haters outside TK even felt sorry for him by the end of the game, as Bulldog supporters let's hope it's a one-off and bounces back because he's an integral part of our attack if we're to enjoy any success for the rest of the season.

I hope you stick with the Duff, don't drop him SC Draft ... all fullbacks with high ceilings are owned by other teams and Dufty has the game to go big

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dufty sure had a shocker!! ... I bet even Dufty haters outside TK even felt sorry for him by the end of the game, as Bulldog supporters let's hope it's a one-off and bounces back because he's an integral part of our attack if we're to enjoy any success for the rest of the season.

I hope you stick with the Duff, don't drop him SC Draft ... all fullbacks with high ceilings are owned by other teams and Dufty has the game to go big
Dunno if there's much left to swap him with in the draft pool, but he's generally ok without getting huge scores. He will improve when the side does. Last week but was his lowest in a long time, almost like he was carrying an injury and avoiding contact.

I'm glad u didn't play Staggs! Would have got me. It's hard to pick when he's going to go big but. I've had him in classic. He gets a lot of small scores too

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Kinda forced to trade in classic, wasn't going to. But got 2 ctw out injured. Swapped Maulalo for May who was cheaper. Now I just hope they play him over Staines when To"o returns

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
3 trades for me this week
Amone > Taffe
Hiku > Koula
Billy Smith > Jones

Taffe coming in has been a god send for my team as it's allowed me to balance my CTW with the other trades; getting Tago out of my backrow reserves and into CTW so he will now be interchangeable with Fermor.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sexton > Starling who at 80 minutes is a must have

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Have Randall in classic, hes not a big scorer was already thinking of playing Taafe instead. That would make my decision easier if he didnt play.

Had Taafe since preseason. He played part of a match last week in his first start this year, from the bench, and almost got Randall's 80 minute score anyway. This week he starts at FB. But i dont know how good he is. Seen fuck all of him. I picked him preseason simply coz he was base price and i read he might start this year. Seat filler.

And i dont want him to go well vs the dogs of course.