CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
GOT CLOSE
* Siosifa Talakai: Whether to add CTW for Talakai was the call that caused the most dispute. Talakai has started just one game at CTW though he did also spend time at the position as a result of injury in another game. Big ‘Sifa certainly made the most of his start and there’s some chance the Sharks make his move from 2RF a permanent one. But ultimately the decision was made that he has only played there as a result of injury and he will remain at 2RF for now. One we will watch for the second tranche of changes ahead of Round 12.
* Angus Crichton: Is the Mighty Angus, who has been relegated to the bench as coach Trent Robinson seeks to teach the Origin second rower some sort of lesson, playing prop or lock when he comes onto the field? It’s a tough call and one we’re not prepared to move on just yet. Keep in mind that the man who replaced Crichton in the team, Nat Butcher came into the season as 2RF only. If their roles are like for like then that’s where Crichton stays. However, Crichton did spend enough time in the middle in 2019 and 2020 and if the Roosters insist on demoting their starting secondrower to the bench long term then a change in Round 12 is possible.
JUSTICE FOR TALAKAI!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
THE CHANGES
* Josh King: Add 2RF to existing FRF position after King started all four games at 13,
* Alec MacDonald: Add FRF to existing 2RF position. He is playing as a middle off the bench,
* Jason Taumalolo: Add FRF to his 2RF position. Taumalolo has started twice at FRF despite being named in 13 every week,
* Sam Walker: Add 5/8 to existing HFB. Walker has only played 5/8 this season with he and Keary essentially swapping roles,
* Fletcher Baker: Add FRF to existing 2RF. The young Rooster has been playing as part of the middle rotation off the bench and even started in FRF in Round One.
Taumalolo dual position is massive, really need another option there because it's Haas, Papali'i and then no one.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
All that drama the past month and you're coming first in the league :tearsofjoy:

You and I are the final 2 undefeated.
All i needed was a good captain call (and 6 trades) to turn it all around. I know what's coming this week, i almost always back up my biggest scores with shit so i'll be here complaining again like usual.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Last week moving C from Teddy to Hynes was a wrong move. But this week its hard to pick. Roosters have Broncos and Sharks have tigers. Both Roosters and Sharks should win easily.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
All i needed was a good captain call (and 6 trades) to turn it all around. I know what's coming this week, i almost always back up my biggest scores with shit so i'll be here complaining again like usual.
ive scored 2nd most points yet only one win, thats fucked. The guys leading must have played all the nuffies so far

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I guess that's fair result coz u lost turbo. So u have his backup, lucky
I honestly wish I drafted round 5th. Tommy T has been a big let down.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Apparently Koula might not be playing tomorrow, typical Des ffs.