Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Clifford for May. I think his price rises has peaked. I have 378k ITB to fund for Cleary in a few weeks. Waiting for Randall to hit his peak so I can trade him out.

Last edited:

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well besides playing Leo Thompson over Crichton last week I think it was a pretty good round for me (my trades going into the round were Bullemor to Jones and Amone to Leo Thompson). Lolo and Sexton will be moved on to Cleary when he bottoms out. I think Billy Smith was scapegoated a bit (unless was out for non footy reasons?), I will just use him as a loop this week, I thought he'd hold the spot until Suaalii was ready. Walters a good chance to play this week with Kelly out for a few weeks. I'm thinking no trades this week but we'll see.

View attachment 45217
Yeah; you honestly don’t need it. You reckon Lolo’s score was a once off? Your backline is lit as.

ShepardDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
D brown for munster still a worthy trade? Koula for teddy anyone?

Evil

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
I think it depends on how many Storm players you have. I'm holding Brown for a little longer before possibly "downgrading" to Cody.

Munster might end up the highest averaging 5/8 but Brown and Cody could score more points over the season as they won't miss games not backing up after Origin.

Evil

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Part 2 - Koula for Teddy - no way. Surely you have a CTW you can sell. Most people have some duds - I'm looking at you Amone.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Brown is going to be the best 5/8 this season imo, base stats are huge for a half and he will always manage some tackle breaks and offloads. He has found his place in the team and he's combining a lot better with the rest of the spine so i expect the attacking stats to flow.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Got Wighton in for Keary who doesnt look right yet (probably gets 100+ this week now) and i have Wighton in a few formats and hes been going good. Could have afforded D Brown instead if i had done it a week sooner. He jumped out of my price range. And had to get in Talakai. He had a price jump after last week, but still a bargain i reckon. Most impressive new player ive seen this year so far.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
And Turbo under a million now. You'd be unhappy if you had him since round 1. 1 good score in that time, and then out for 4 weeks after dropping 300k in value.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah; you honestly don’t need it. You reckon Lolo’s score was a once off? Your backline is lit as.
Yeah I do think it's a one off. Lolo and Sexton are my only way to Cleary so even if it isn't a one off it'll be hard to keep Lolo. At the start of the year I really liked the idea of stacking the WFB's and having Crichton as my cover for the year. I'm still waiting for Teddy to pop off tho :P

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Brown is going to be the best 5/8 this season imo, base stats are huge for a half and he will always manage some tackle breaks and offloads. He has found his place in the team and he's combining a lot better with the rest of the spine so i expect the attacking stats to flow.
Brown is a pretender

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Brown is a pretender
Just carved up (thanks Benji) the Storm and has been one of the best five-eighths in the NRL for 2 weeks straight. In 4 rounds so far it looks like he's improved a lot and has taken up a more dominant role. People think the Eels are pretenders but they were the better team when they played Panthers in the finals last year, I think they were unlucky. Their roster for another year is right up there too.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just carved up (thanks Benji) the Storm and has been one of the best five-eighths in the NRL for 2 weeks straight. In 4 rounds so far it looks like he's improved a lot and has taken up a more dominant role. People think the Eels are pretenders but they were the better team when they played Panthers in the finals last year, I think they were unlucky. Their roster for another year is right up there too.
They beat panthers if reed isn’t injured. Eels will be their this year I believe.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
View attachment 45214View attachment 45215My team so far. Trades for this week AFB out for Cam murray and Kurt capewell out for koula. 234k spare. My forwards are done for the season, got my halves for the season although cherry might be an option down the track if cleary flops.
That's a solid squad! CNK to a cash cow or edge cover would be my next move. I decided to go hard this week and get in May and Cleary. I had enough of Fifita and had 378k saved up. I feel most top ranked players either haven't banked cash for Cleary or going to use two guns to fund for him. He is going to be a POD for the next few weeks and we know how well he can score.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro. I never give up.. Will still keep making moves and fighting but I hate my team. I'm going to use up all of my trades by round 13. Haha.
What trades this week? I'm ranked 7700 and it's only 250-300 points from 1st place so I'm not overly worried yet. From next week onwards, I'm going to focus on the bye rounds to catch up on points.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That's a solid squad! CNK to a cash cow or edge cover would be my next move. I decided to go hard this week and get in May and Cleary. I had enough of Fifita and had 378k saved up. I feel most top ranked players either haven't banked cash for Cleary or going to use two guns to fund for him. He is going to be a POD for the next few weeks and we know how well he can score.
Thanks. Yeah charnze had been pretty trash for me. I’ll keep him for a bit because I haven’t had a round in which i haven’t traded so i need to keep some.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What trades this week? I'm ranked 7700 and it's only 250-300 points from 1st place so I'm not overly worried yet. From next week onwards, I'm going to focus on the bye rounds to catch up on points.
Yeah it's not a bad idea. I'm probably 120 behind you in 15,000th so I'm like 400 plus off the lead. I've probably cost myself 250 in bad captain and bench choices so far..

At this stage Sexton to Dylan Brown and Dom Young to Talakai if he's named in the centres.

What about you?

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's not a bad idea. I'm probably 120 behind you in 15,000th so I'm like 400 plus off the lead. I've probably cost myself 250 in bad captain and bench choices so far..

At this stage Sexton to Dylan Brown and Dom Young to Talakai if he's named in the centres.

What about you?
I like the Brown trade because he has decent base stats and started to focus on attacking stats. Talakai is so tempting though but job security is an issue. Clifford for May and Fifita for Cleary, I need to climb the ranks. Like you, bad captain choices lol.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
yeh he is playing alot better so far, want to see him do it against the likes of Penrith tho. Storm were missing troops when they played the eels.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Does anyone know Jeremiah Nanai's breakeven for Supercoach?