Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fifita will probably play left backrower and score 2 tries now.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He should always be playing left side. He's nowhere near as good on the right. Don't understand why Holbrook ever moved him
Agreed. Fermor is a good player but Fifita is your best player so you put him in his best position and that's Left Backrower.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agreed. Fermor is a good player but Fifita is your best player so you put him in his best position and that's Left Backrower.
Hopefully he kills it for once against a shit Tigers team because I'm stuck with him and fantasy and stays on that side when Fermor comes back.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully he kills it for once against a shit Tigers team because I'm stuck with him and fantasy and stays on that side when Fermor comes back.
I don't have him so I don't want him to kill it lol.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tuilagi a huge trap. Been benched at half time for luke garner…..

TAS

All In
Reaction score
So glad I got rid of Fifita last week. He lost $38k last week and may go close to losing that again this week

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So glad I got rid of Fifita last week. He lost $38k last week and may go close to losing that again this week
Wish I did.. Bought him before the season and stuck with him this week because the draw was so soft.. Parra, Warriors, Raiders and Tigers.

If he can't do anything against the Tigers, then fuck him. He can't even fend defenders off now. Looks so out of shape and disinterested.. He'll lose 100k overall but I can trade him and Sexton to get Cleary next week

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wish I did.. Bought him before the season and stuck with him this week because the draw was so soft.. Parra, Warriors, Raiders and Tigers.

If he can't do anything against the Tigers, then fuck him. He can't even fend defenders off now. Looks so out of shape and disinterested.. He'll lose 100k overall but I can trade him and Sexton to get Cleary next week
The worst part is he does nothing and gets 40s. We all know what scores he can pull out. Fifita to Wilton and Clifford is real tempting next week...

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The worst part is he does nothing and gets 40s. We all know what scores he can pull out. Fifita to Wilton and Clifford is real tempting next week...
Edges all suck this year, i got capewell before first round, got me 56 but since then has got me 30’s and 20’s i want to upgrade to aitken possibly if he plays this round and that my 127k spare can get him. Hopefully AFB bounces back for the wahs, need a 50+ from him for me to be happy.