Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Probably Robert Jennings or Taylan May
Hope its robert jennings because i could possibly have 180k spare with tuilagi being out with hia. I think it might be tbh, more nrl experience plus had the spot over taylan may in trials when to’o wasn’t playing.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hope its robert jennings because i could possibly have 180k spare with tuilagi being out with hia. I think it might be tbh, more nrl experience plus had the spot over taylan may in trials when to’o wasn’t playing.
Is Tuilagi out as well? Fuck me. No Tuilagi and Wilton.. I'll struggle to have 17 this week. I'll have to play Leo Thompson..21 man squads in classic are so stupid

Evil

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Most of the popular cheapies this year seem to be slow burners. Going to be tough to make the jump to Turbo / Cleary.
After a disappointing week 1 happy to get my first win TK league.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hearing it’s Jennings but they could go with May.
I think may is a bad defensive player and a bit raw. I think they got robert jennings who is a solid cashy for 6-8 weeks i guess, should score, gain solid metres and have tb i hope.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Jennings played right wing in the trials and right centre season.

May is a left winger replacing a left winger and has an existing combination with Tago already.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
CFF58A74-942B-4396-B23C-96B5ADE282B2.jpegMy trades. Tuilagi out for hia, madge fucking around with stefano and others has put me off deeply. Any tigers player except for douehi is an avoid imo. Starling should rise at starting 9 with no genuine utility i can think off at the raiders. May appears to be the new cash cow with to’o put for 6-8 weeks, upside, plays in a good team.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
View attachment 43927My trades. Tuilagi out for hia, madge fucking around with stefano and others has put me off deeply. Any tigers player except for douehi is an avoid imo. Starling should rise at starting 9 with no genuine utility i can think off at the raiders. May appears to be the new cash cow with to’o put for 6-8 weeks, upside, plays in a good team.
There is also a chance May can get DPP and get a spot over Staines over the year. Very interesting prospect if selected over Jennings.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
View attachment 43927My trades. Tuilagi out for hia, madge fucking around with stefano and others has put me off deeply. Any tigers player except for douehi is an avoid imo. Starling should rise at starting 9 with no genuine utility i can think off at the raiders. May appears to be the new cash cow with to’o put for 6-8 weeks, upside, plays in a good team.
I'm trading Uto too. Madge is fucked for playing him less than 40 minutes. Will get Yeo though. I don't trust Starling if Trevathan keeps getting named on the bench. Starling seems to make better impact and get better scores when he plays off the bench than when he starts.

I just hope Yeo keeps up the scores because I need a consistent 60 to make up for shit scores from Bullemor, Tuilagi, Nanai etc

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
angus crighton got benched, half my mates are crying over it lol.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Seriously. I just traded him in today ffs. reset i guess. Do that another week.
I got 1 week out of him. Can’t waste another trade to get him out and then in again so I’ll have to play Chad Randall unless I upgrade him somehow.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seriously. I just traded him in today ffs. reset i guess. Do that another week.
I traded for him last week instead of Yeo. I really regret that now. Classic is a joke with these 21 man squads. I'm down to 17 this week already with Grant, Tuilagi and Wilton out.

The NRL changed to 25 man squads for each round because of Covid etc, don't know why stupid NRL Fantasy don't do the same or how they expect us to field a lineup once the injuries and suspensions hit

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I traded for him last week instead of Yeo. I really regret that now. Classic is a joke with these 21 man squads. I'm down to 17 this week already with Grant, Tuilagi and Wilton out.

The NRL changed to 25 man squads for each round because of Covid etc, don't know why stupid NRL Fantasy don't do the same or how they expect us to field a lineup once the injuries and suspensions hit
Should be 25 man squad with best ball scoring.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Welcome Taylan May, goodbye Ilias.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
With Hodgson out for the season. Starling looks like a good prospect to make some cash.
Yeah also should play 80 mins as i dont think frawley at 14 will play hooker and is just there for cover of injuries. I got him for Uto this week.