NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Join up boys, NRL fantasy slaps.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
NRL Fantasy> Supercoach. Anyone know if starling is starting or will the raiders be dumb c*nts and start hodgson, because then i will have to change starling off my bench which is going to be hard to find anyone else solid

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
NRL Fantasy> Supercoach. Anyone know if starling is starting or will the raiders be dumb c*nts and start hodgson, because then i will have to change starling off my bench which is going to be hard to find anyone else solid
I dont think anyone knows this far out. I've picked my tentative team but expect some changes when we know who is actually starting. Which won't happen till team list Tuesday right before round 1. Even a sure starter may get injured or suspended in a trial.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
That said I hate having raiders players. The way Ricky uses players can be unpredictable and different one week to the next. Particularly forwards. Hes burned me before

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Starling doesn't need to start. 50-55 minutes off the bench (Hodgson moving to lock, what they were doing at the end of last year) and he's a good 2nd hooker option. He actually scores better (higher PPM) off the bench. Randall is a good cheap alternative (Brailey ACL).

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I dont think anyone knows this far out. I've picked my tentative team but expect some changes when we know who is actually starting. Which won't happen till team list Tuesday right before round 1. Even a sure starter may get injured or suspended in a trial.
Starling doesn't need to start. 50-55 minutes off the bench (Hodgson moving to lock, what they were doing at the end of last year) and he's a good 2nd hooker option. He actually scores better (higher PPM) off the bench. Randall is a good cheap alternative (Brailey ACL).
yeah got randall aswell but i hope ricky doesn’t fuck around with starling like he did last year. Need that 2020 fantasy season from him. I hope they just bench hodgson and let him stay there for the remainder of the season or just release him to the eels already. But yes he does work solid off the bench which i hope he does. Another player is xavier savage who i would have over CNK at fb but it wont happen but things could change, kinda stupid of me asking already before trials and teamlists but i hope it works out. Another team that i hate choosing players off would be tigers, madge always changing the teams too much aswell like last year i had twal and simpkin doing great then he gets benched and dropped. Sticky and madge are alike in coaching so it makes sense.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
yeah got randall aswell but i hope ricky doesn’t fuck around with starling like he did last year. Need that 2020 fantasy season from him. I hope they just bench hodgson and let him stay there for the remainder of the season or just release him to the eels already. But yes he does work solid off the bench which i hope he does. Another player is xavier savage who i would have over CNK at fb but it wont happen but things could change, kinda stupid of me asking already before trials and teamlists but i hope it works out. Another team that i hate choosing players off would be tigers, madge always changing the teams too much aswell like last year i had twal and simpkin doing great then he gets benched and dropped. Sticky and madge are alike in coaching so it makes sense.
Hodgson's last year and already on the outer. I think now's the best chance for Starling to get a role we want for fantasy. Madge dropped Utoikamanu last year so I can see what you mean regarding him. I have 2 Tigers players this year atm.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm going to need more than the 5 extra trades :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
NRL Fantasy is the worst run fantasy site in the world.

The app still isn't ready so you have to set your team online. Only problem is a lot of the players you choose causes the site to crash and you have to log back on.

Every year they have serious glitches like these. Sometimes you can't make trades on the website. Or sub players etc

And then they want you to pay $20 a year for basic stats through the Coach thing.. much prefer it to Supercoach. But I hate how poorly it's run and set up every year.