Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wonder how many people are going to start with Tom/Cleary?
I wont be i dont want to weaken other positions enough to afford it. But thanks supercoach you auto spent 1.25 million of my cap this year, who in their right mind will exclude turbo?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wont be i dont want to weaken other positions enough to afford it. But thanks supercoach you auto spent 1.25 million of my cap this year, who in their right mind will exclude turbo?
They're going to leak cash very easily if they have an off game but I guess you can start with them and then trade out in round 3 if that's going to happen.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
i think the same players from last year should get first preference to enter imo, thoughts ?
Freakzilla is running the draft, but in SC i will be asking people to pm me for invites and its first in best dressed. However I will pm everyone who was in last years though immediately when the leagues are created to join. I have a list. We do usually have a core of the same players every year. And it normally takes a few weeks to completely fill the kennel leagues. They are all private, so only kennel members

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Freakzilla is running the draft, but in SC i will be asking people to pm me for invites and its first in best dressed. However I will pm everyone who was in last years though immediately when the leagues are created to join. I have a list. We do usually have a core of the same players every year. And it normally takes a few weeks to completely fill the kennel leagues. They are all private, so only kennel members
Sounds good mate

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bugger Fantasy comps. I retired from them long ago. But I'm up for the tipping comp.

What's the run through? The forum or something like ESPN/DT comp?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Bugger Fantasy comps. I retired from them long ago. But I'm up for the tipping comp.

What's the run through? The forum or something like ESPN/DT comp?
Last year it was dt which u could also access via sc. Traditionally they are one of the last comps ready to create. I've also used espn too for kennel comp. Last few years though tipping has been a lot less popular. Sc and fantasy has increased in popularity (fills faster)

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Last year if I remember correctly sc leagues were available to create 21 January and Fantasy soon after. So not long now.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Last year if I remember correctly sc leagues were available to create 21 January and Fantasy soon after. So not long now.
You can make leagues in Fantasy now.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
You can make leagues in Fantasy now.
Really. They are early this year. I will look at that later, haven't been checking yet. Have been checking sc though coz I'm using the team picker in there

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
There is a NRL Fantasy H2H league for The Kennel, ready to join now!

Post 1 of this thread will always have links to all the current comps and be updated regularly with more info

The other comps should become available in the next 2 weeks.

To go to post 1 in this thread now and join, click the little arrow to the right of "Dognacious said:" in the post below

Updated @ 13/01/2022 - Fantasy League H2H available to join!

This will be the official thread for the upcoming season's Kennel Supercoach (Draft 7s, Draft 17s, Classic H2H), NRL Fantasy (H2H only) and tipping comps. Comps will be posted here as they are created. This first post will be updated with join info when its available.

As usual there there will be titles and premium Kennel memberships, for registered with The Kennel players who win those comps.

While you can post join info to your own comps in this discussion thread, only the ones i or Freakzilla create, that will be in this post, are eligible for Kennel prizes.

I will be creating the SC Classic, SC draft 7s, Fantasy and tipping comps. Freakzilla usually does the draft 17s (normal draft).

NRL Fantasy H2H League

League name:
The Kennel 2022
Members: 1/20
Starts: Round 1
Info: Bye rounds off (meaning you don't play the split rounds with half a team)
Join link: Just click below, let me know if issues.

More leagues and comps to come as they are available to create

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Any update re SuperCoach date for open? Starting to get my craving lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Any update re SuperCoach date for open? Starting to get my craving lol
Well you can pick your 2022 team and save it for later so far. But otherwise its all last years stuff there currently. Last year it was about 21st Jan when sc leagues were available.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well you can pick your 2022 team and save it for later so far. But otherwise its all last years stuff there currently. Last year it was about 21st Jan when sc leagues were available.
Do you need SC gold?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Do you need SC gold?
Gold? I have SC plus. The thing auto renews. Isnt 2022 team picker available for everyone? To get to it i had to go to my team page, and there was link to it top part of the screen above my 2021 team.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Gold? I have SC plus. The thing auto renews. Isnt 2022 team picker available for everyone? To get to it i had to go to my team page, and there was link to it top part of the screen above my 2021 team.
Oh SC plus. I think you need that for it, I'll check later.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wait so I’m confused what’s sc plus?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wait so I’m confused what’s sc plus?
It a $20 a year prescription to Supercoach. Adds content and info. I think it's worth it myself. Wouldn't pay 20 a month for it though. 20 a year is nothing.