Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Just trying to work out who to bring in to the team to take down Freakzilla

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get extra cash on NRL Fantasy? I somehow went from 84k to 300k after the lockout and immediately traded Elliot to Murray lols

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh it’s shit. Happened to me in another league but then you look at moving shit like I would of beat freakzilla in game 1 but lost my h2h with evil.

Just how it goes.
The worst one is when you have the same player in 2 leagues, and in 1 league you want the player to go well to win that league, and in the other league if the same player goes well you will get beaten. So you are for and against that player. You end up wishing they just go mediocre so they dont affect either match much. Mostly happens in draft if you are in multiple of those like me, but have lost a game because i didnt captain the player my opponent did, despite having that player, in classic. Getting smashed by your own player sucks.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Won’t need it. Tapine, may, Hughes all back!
I've got Tapine and May though I'm probably not playing May and my other Panthers. Teams are too similar.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I have Tedesco in NRL draft, NRL fantasy, an SC draft and in SC classic. In everything. So i usually like to see him go well. A few rounds before the finals in the Kennel SC classic match, not captaining him when my opponent did beat me, coz who i picked didnt get close. Would have won the match if i captained Teddy. 1 more win i would have finished 7th, but ended up 9th. So my favourite player i have in everything knocked me out of the comp i wanted to win the most, sc classic H2H. Lol. That sucks.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have Tedesco in NRL draft, NRL fantasy, , SC draft and SC classic. In everything. So i usually like to see him go well. 2 rounds before the finals in the Kennel SC classic match, not captaining him when my opponent did beat me, coz who i picked didnt get close. Would have won the match if i captained Teddy. 1 more win i would have finished 7th, but ended up 9th. So my favourite player i have in everything knocked me out of the comp i wanted to win the most, sc classic H2H. Lol. That sucks.
I'll win it for you without Teddy ;)

Evil

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Teddy could be a very watch for you Saturday night

Evil

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
And I would appreciate it very much if Freakzilla didn't play anyone wearing green this weekend.

Then I wouldn't need to worry about Cook, Murray and Taps.

In exchange I won't bring in my secret weapon.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think I messed up buying Burton and AD a few weeks back :expressionless:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Can you be the first person to win a 2X title. That would be some effort. its not an easy league any year. I finished top 4 in 3 others, and 9th in this one.
Here’s hoping! Last time I won it from 8th spot. Can I win it as minor premier? I dont think anyone has won it as the minor premier.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Take out warriors and sharks games he was averaging over 80. Hopefully he bounces back
Yh that's true, the warriors game really just made things feel so much worse. I did miss out on Teddy because of him though and that sucks.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yh that's true, the warriors game really just made things feel so much worse. I did miss out on Teddy because of him though and that sucks.
Teddy has averaged 80 over the past 8 weeks so no major loss bro. I’m hoping he goes big against the tigers though