Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
@Natboy Only 4 points in it. Updates will determine who wins our matchup. Erin Clark probably cost me victory.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm 100% getting pumped in classic this week lol

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Way to go Champ! @MuttDafty - 2022 SC Draft Champion you earned it, well played, deservedly 'outright' winner... Congratulations!!

Extend further congratulations to both you and Kookas, aka @Kempsey Dog - both of you fielded strong teams and were unlucky not to appear in last year’s GF, so it was fitting to see you both seek redemption 12 months later and challenge each other for some Kennel glory/honours.

@Kempseydog - Congratulations!, making any Kennel GF is no easy feat by any means, so you did well, just unlucky mate, maybe next year.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Way to go Champ! @MuttDafty - 2022 SC Draft Champion you earned it, well played, deservedly 'outright' winner... Congratulations!!

Extend further congratulations to both you and Kookas, aka @Kempsey Dog - both of you fielded strong teams and were unlucky not to appear in last year’s GF, so it was fitting to see you both seek redemption 12 months later and challenge each other for some Kennel glory/honours.

@Kempseydog - Congratulations!, making any Kennel GF is no easy feat by any means, so you did well, just unlucky mate, maybe next year.
Thanks mate it's been a lot of fun. My team peaked scoring 925 when I had the week off, so was never confident the last 2 weeks. @Mutt Dafty made some savy waivers and trades throughout the season and set himself up for a strong finish.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dunno who I just beat for this weeks finals. Thought it was gonna be super tight with Garrick and fifita for me his brother as an extra vs dce and olakau’atu…. Fucking manly where woeful!

Pretty happy I’ve made final 4. Second highest score this week with Hughes, may, tapine all Fucking out. Hopefully full squad next week!!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
@Natboy & I were the top 2 highest scoring in the league in Supercoach this round so obviously we had to vs each other.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's down to the Final 4!

1660529064111.png

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Close one. You just squeezed through. Good luck
Thanks mate. I actually feel bad for Natboy as he was the 2nd highest scoring team in the league this round.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thanks mate. I actually feel bad for Natboy as he was the 2nd highest scoring team in the league this round.
Yeh sucks when it happens. A few times this year in other leagues got 2nd best score and lost. There's also a bit of luck with sc (who u play and when)

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh sucks when it happens. A few times this year in other leagues got 2nd best score and lost. There's also a bit of luck with sc (who u play and when)
Yeh it’s shit. Happened to me in another league but then you look at moving shit like I would of beat freakzilla in game 1 but lost my h2h with evil.

Just how it goes.