Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Apparently Tom has stress fractures in his back, could be out for a while. Don't pick him.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
just checking the site, do we have 12 reserves in draft? says a squad of 25?

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
wait ...wtf...WHAT?! ... that's a shitshow suprise ... glad you picked that up Bulldogsteve.

So, the Commissioner make a significant change less than 24 hours out from the draft going live, and what's worst, has stayed quiet about it.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
wait ...wtf...WHAT?! ... that's a shitshow suprise ... glad you picked that up Bulldogsteve.

So, the Commissioner make a significant change less than 24 hours out from the draft going live, and what's worst, has stayed quiet about it.
I didn't change it now. I made it that way a month ago when I made the league.

Know what you're talking about before you make bullshit accusations.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
why the increase last year it was 4?
Because last year's benches were terrible and with the threat of players testing positive for covid on game day it makes it fairer.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My message exchange with @Dognacious in January

Jan 26, 2022
Dognacious said:
So does 25 man draft mean there will be 17 scoring players then instead of 13 like previously? So its like classic? Did you also choose captains off? Thats what i see. Not an issue if true. I guess the upside of that is it doesnt hand the comp to whoever lucks out and gets Turbo, if he has a year like last year.
13 starters and 12 bench. No captain. Makes it fairer because I expect players to miss games late because of covid.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Because last year's benches were terrible and with the threat of players testing positive for covid on game day it makes it fairer.
fair call, be alot of nuffy's on our bench's.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I didn't change it now. I made it that way a month ago when I made the league.

Know what you're talking about before you make bullshit accusations.
I could have sworn it was only 120 man pool because I was quite surprised we weren't running a similar format to last years competition.

Hence, why I set up my pre-draft for 120 man squad and not the 250....and probably why Bulldogsteve also questioned the change.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don't mind the 13 men starting but not a fan of 12 on the bench, seems unnecessary when league is set up with open free waiver system.

It probably should have been put to a vote amongst all participating members.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I noticed @Freakzilla you've set up with no captains this year,

I feel this could have also been discussed on this forum and put to a vote as I believe having Captains and Vice Captains are a huge part of SuperCoach and adds another layer or two to the competition and makes it more fun and interesting with making the right captain and vice captain selections and utilising loopholes from the bench.

How does everyone else feel about not having Captains/V.Captains? ... should we vote on this prior to the Live Draft?
i prefer a captain also, agree and probably shorten the bench to say 6 max.
that leaves more players in the pool to swap too.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
what is the team structure so we can plan freak?
we need more information

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I noticed @Freakzilla you've set up with no captains this year,

I feel this could have also been discussed on this forum and put to a vote as I believe having Captains and Vice Captains are a huge part of SuperCoach and adds another layer or two to the competition and makes it more fun and interesting with making the right captain and vice captain selections and utilising loopholes from the bench.

How does everyone else feel about not having Captains/V.Captains? ... should we vote on this prior to the Live Draft?
It's not fair because whoever gets Tommy T or Cleary has an advantage over everyone else. Last season whoever had Tommy T basically had a bye week.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
i prefer a captain also, agree and probably shorten the bench to say 6 max.
that leaves more players in the pool to swap too.
6 isn't enough because like I said covid and injuries. It wouldn't be fair for you to have to drop a starting player because they were injured.

There are 2 draft leagues this season. @Dognacious is also running a 7's draft. You can enter that also if you like smaller leagues.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
There was nothing
It's not fair because whoever gets Tommy T or Cleary has an advantage over everyone else. Last season whoever had Tommy T basically had a bye week.h
Sorry mate, but I'm not with you on this one.... who cares if Tommy T or Cleary or Fifita, Paps, Teddy etc goes big.

That's what makes it exciting... It was fun to see matchups like Kookas and Beast Mode battle it out with their big guns last year.

I would seriously put it to a vote, you're the commissioner you can go in and make the change if captains/vc are supported.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
There was nothing

Sorry mate, but I'm not with you on this one.... who cares if Tommy T or Cleary or Fifita, Paps, Teddy etc goes big.

That's what makes it exciting... It was fun to see matchups like Kookas and Beast Mode battle it out with their big guns last year.

I would seriously put it to a vote, you're the commissioner you can go in and make the change if captains/vc are supported.
i agree troop
i missed the first 2 round picks but got fafita with my 3 pick, had him captain and it saved me, winning the draft last year.
i think captain is crucial to the game.