Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Talakai's break even is 74 in NRL Fantasy and he already lost 35k last week.

Can do Talakai and Leo Thompson to Haas and Kiraz.. Or Leo Thompson and Brodie Jones to To'o/Walsh and Kiraz..
all depenz where hynes plays on talakai

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thoughts on bringing in Cleary now?

Or wait til after Origin.

I can bring him in for Ilias….

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Talakai's break even is 74 in NRL Fantasy and he already lost 35k last week.

Can do Talakai and Leo Thompson to Haas and Kiraz.. Or Leo Thompson and Brodie Jones to To'o/Walsh and Kiraz..
I’m actually going to hold trades this week..Talakai gets one more chance.

I think saving trades is going to benefit me in the long run because after round 13. You get 4 trades a week and people will run out fairly quickly..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m actually going to hold trades this week..Talakai gets one more chance.

I think saving trades is going to benefit me in the long run because after round 13. You get 4 trades a week and people will run out fairly quickly..
I might hold him too. I'll be one of those people. Haha. I've been burning through them. The 4 extra trades that we get after round 20 will be my methadone trades.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
all depenz where hynes plays on talakai
Giving Talakai another week now Hynes is back to halves. That will help him a lot. Tempted to sell him after his price surge. I got him around 300k. He lost 93k last week. Still a tempting sell at 670k. But i was impressed with his earlier form, he could bounce back. Biggest temptation this week was you get change selling him for Matterson.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Think I might just get Kiraz and Peoples Hernandez this week. Gives me 350k in the bank and another week to wait for guys like Lolo, Tohu, Turbo, To'o etc to drop a bit more in price.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Think I might just get Kiraz and Peoples Hernandez this week. Gives me 350k in the bank and another week to wait for guys like Lolo, Tohu, Turbo, To'o etc to drop a bit more in price.
Why kiraz he isn't playing? I got people's in, looks like could earn some cash short term, went well at debut last week and still base price for 2 more rounds. Found another player just like him this week who I also got in, another position. . Not saying who lol.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why kiraz he isn't playing? I got people's in, looks like could earn some cash short term, went well at debut last week and still base price for 2 more rounds. Found another player just like him this week who I also got in, another position. . Not saying who lol.
Kiraz will play this week. There will be plenty of changes to the lineup named..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Kiraz will play this week. There will be plenty of changes to the lineup named..
Ah yeh I see the story about the flu might take out a few players this week now.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on Nat Butcher? DPP on fantasy, 0.84 PPM, 6-8 weeks at lock due to Radley being out and plays round 13? 494k..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Any thoughts on Nat Butcher? DPP on fantasy, 0.84 PPM, 6-8 weeks at lock due to Radley being out and plays round 13? 494k..
He's a fantasy freak, as long as he holds a starting position.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've had him over the years for that reason. But Robinson is notorious for fucking with forwards minutes game to game and making late changes. That'd be the only thing that scares me off. But if you have trades up your sleeve, he's worth a look.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Is zac Woolford worth looking at??
Him and People's were my trades in this week. Possible cash cows. Both should continue playing and debuted well last week. Also did not need money for them at 175k. Freed up 300k or so swapping Randall for Woolford so I am cashed up for next week's trades.

Last edited:

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've had him over the years for that reason. But Robinson is notorious for fucking with forwards minutes game to game and making late changes. That'd be the only thing that scares me off. But if you have trades up your sleeve, he's worth a look.
Only 21 and tried to be conservative…but this week will test me as I have Elliot, Schenider, and Jones out. Tuilagi also got demoted to the bench…

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Only 21 and tried to be conservative…but this week will test me as I have Elliot, Schenider, and Jones out. Tuilagi also got demoted to the bench…
What do you mean only 21? Haha.. I have 12 (16 with the 4 extra) after this week because I've max traded every week to climb back up the rankings...

You're doing well to have a good ranking and so many trades left..

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
What do you mean only 21? Haha.. I have 12 (16 with the 4 extra) after this week because I've max traded every week to climb back up the rankings...

Oh man, that puts things in perspective haha. I got lucky with the cash cows at the start and only limited myself to one trade per week if needed.
Coates to Walsh for an extra 20k is tempting.
You have made great progress and it appears the trades worked out. Now they need to stay fit

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

fuk you have smashed the trades, i have 23 left and ranked 121