Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s been shocking this week and dropped about 700 ranks lol. Coates was great at -1 lol
I was surprised you played him over Schneider :P

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What are you guys doing with Talakai? I've want to hold him but he'll bleed cash unless he pulls out a big score or two.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
What are you guys doing with Talakai? I've want to hold him but he'll bleed cash unless he pulls out a big score or two.
I might give him one more match against the Titans then trade him for a round 13 gun (Harris). Probably going to cop the decline in value..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I might give him one more match against the Titans then trade him for a round 13 gun (Harris). Probably going to cop the decline in value..
The Titans are tempting but so were the Warriors and Raiders.. He scored better against the better teams like the Storm.. It depends on what his break even is. I expect him and them to bounce back next week..

We can wait til round 13 for Tohu...He'll drop a lot in price as his minutes build up slowly.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Titans are tempting but so were the Warriors and Raiders.. He scored better against the better teams like the Storm.. It depends on what his break even is. I expect him and them to bounce back next week..

We can wait til round 13 for Tohu...He'll drop a lot in price as his minutes build up slowly.
It’s going be high I bet.. he is priced at 52 ppm and hasn’t hit close that in 3 weeks. I could trade out Jones and him for Ipap and cash down/cow option.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s going be high I bet.. he is priced at 52 ppm and hasn’t hit close that in 3 weeks. I could trade out Jones and him for Ipap and cash down/cow option.
I'm getting Kiraz if he plays this week as a cash out who plays round 13, I know that much. Don't know what the other move will be.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm getting Kiraz if he plays this week as a cash out who plays round 13, I know that much. Don't know what the other move will be.
I think he plays for sure.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
yeah aaaah you beat me by heaps hahahaha. nah good win
Didn't even move on the ladder, still 17th lol. First back to back wins this year but. Need more.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Tossing up if to keep Talakai or not in classic. Sharks without Kennedy for 2 more weeks, and since Hynes has been at fb Talakai has done nothing. Hes lost 93k off his peak, but still 672k now, so worth selling. I might keep him in the 2 drafts i have him in though. Do i give him one more week? Will matter if they decide to play Hynes at half this week and put someone else at fb.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tossing up if to keep Talakai or not in classic. Sharks without Kennedy for 2 more weeks, and since Hynes has been at fb Talakai has done nothing. Hes lost 93k off his peak, but still 672k now, so worth selling. I might keep him in the 2 drafts i have him in though. Do i give him one more week? Will matter if they decide to play Hynes at half this week and put someone else at fb.
I'm never selling him

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm never selling him
If he was still around 500k id not bother but hes still 670. Thats Cam Murray money (if he wasnt injured). can have 240k change swapping him for Suaalii.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If he was still around 500k id not bother but hes still 670. Thats Cam Murry money (if he wasnt injured). can have 240k change swapping him for Suaalii.
I don't have the luxury of trades..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
i had a shit score and actually improved by rating to 121, dont know how that works.
Coz most ppl got small scores last round unless u had an unusual combination of players that probably wouldn't be great every week. I won 8/10 leagues with a 975. And the 2 I lost were small margins. Which wouldn't normally be the case with that score.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Talakai's break even is 74 in NRL Fantasy and he already lost 35k last week.

Can do Talakai and Leo Thompson to Haas and Kiraz.. Or Leo Thompson and Brodie Jones to To'o/Walsh and Kiraz..