Official Supercoach, Fantasy & Tipping Discussion 2020

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So out of all the teams in the Supercoach GF's Natboy II and myself have the highest 2 scores for the season and we face each other!
Decided you were right and i will stick with the original rule for the site title, too late to change it in the finals. Will think about it over the offseason for next year though.

So there will be GF winner titles for each league, but the site champ will be the GF winner with the highest overall points for the year including the finals.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
This is the current points for the year including last round, for grand finalists in all 4 leagues:

Natboy II 23,151
Freakzilla 22,627
Dragons7 21,993
Artybulldogs 21,938
Doggy Styles 21,804
Payne in the Haas 21,666
Parraletic 21,561

Natboy, as you are in 2 GFs, you will only win the title if you beat Freakzilla, because it wouldnt be fair if he beat you, then you won the weaker league and got the title since you lead the points. This sort of kink i have to work out for next year, coz i do want to have a site champ.

So its likely the overall winner will be either Freakzilla or Natboy due to overall points. This seems fair as the original Kennel league was by far the strongest of the 4 leagues. I was in all 4 to monitor them, and made the 8 in 2, 11th in 1, but only got 17th in the original league

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
An early idea is the site overall winner next year could be the gf winner from the highest ranked league. Like it turned out this year anyway. It then wouldn't matter how many leagues or GFs you were in.

This year's league rankings @ Round 19

The Kennel - 3,841
The Kennel 2020 - 7,747
The dog house - 11,897
The Kennel 2020 # 2 - 13,403

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
0. I am what I am lol. Can I use the 1 you have left over?
I haven’t looked at your team recently but you had a good squad from memory so should be ok. I’m thinking I’ll use one and keep one handy for the weekend. Haha it would be good if you could sell trades.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This is the current points for the year including last round, for grand finalists in all 4 leagues:

Natboy II 23,151
Freakzilla 22,627
Dragons7 21,993
Artybulldogs 21,938
Doggy Styles 21,804
Payne in the Haas 21,666
Parraletic 21,561

Natboy, as you are in 2 GFs, you will only win the title if you beat Freakzilla, because it wouldnt be fair if he beat you, then you won the weaker league and got the title since you lead the points. This sort of kink i have to work out for next year, coz i do want to have a site champ.

So its likely the overall winner will be either Freakzilla or Natboy due to overall points. This seems fair as the original Kennel league was by far the strongest of the 4 leagues. I was in all 4 to monitor them, and made the 8 in 2, 11th in 1, but only got 17th in the original league
Sounds good mate. I’m glad I’ll get the overall even if I lose the GF. Thanks for giving your time to do this

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
What would happen if we made it in two gf. I was one week off making it in the kennel gf.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would you rather match my opponents pod of staggs or to'o this week if you feel like you're ahead elsewhere? Staggs at 5 8 vs the cows or to'o vs the dogs?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would you rather match my opponents pod of staggs or to'o this week if you feel like you're ahead elsewhere? Staggs at 5 8 vs the cows or to'o vs the dogs?
To'o all day for mine

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think Staggs will be good if he plays as a running 5/8. He doesn’t see enough early ball for the Broncos out wide

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm shocked Penrith don't seem to be resting many. Only player I had out at all this week was Bateman, which is good coz I have no trades and shitty reserves

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm shocked Penrith don't seem to be resting many. Only player I had out at all this week was Bateman, which is good coz I have no trades and shitty reserves
I’m nervous they’ll rest more an hour before the game and stuff us all up. That’s handy only having one out mate

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’m nervous they’ll rest more an hour before the game and stuff us all up. That’s handy only having one out mate
Yeh I've wondered how many last minute changes we will see, and if some forwards might see reduced minutes. Fingers crossed

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Pretty sad sc will be done till next year shortly. Bummer. Will need to get addicted to something else for 6 months

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Pretty sad sc will be done till next year shortly. Bummer. Will need to get addicted to something else for 6 months
I like the horse racing SuperCoach too if you’re a punter mate. It starts next week from memory

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I like the horse racing SuperCoach too if you’re a punter mate. It starts next week from memory
Yeh will look into it. Dont they have a cricket one too later in the year?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
NFL Dynasty Football is WAY better than NRL Supercoach and it's year round long.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Brett Morris ruled out mate.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well the knight being retards has really dented my chances of winning any GF of the 4 im in. They were shite. Have Ponga in everything. He picked the GF to produce his worst game of the season. Yay.