More players might be rested that have been named

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
There's a separate draft title in sc but I didn't join that one so u guys will obviously post who wins that one. Im enjoying draft more this year in the one I joined so will probably join the kennel one next year

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Damn I hoped you'd be thin on trades by now and would struggle to field a side lol
Haha I’ve been trying to use the trades up and nuff people but the last couple of weeks I’ve really needed them :grinning:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not aware of that one. But i can see Natboys is in 2 semis in the registered ones, but vs 2 different ppl. I never removed any leagues from the list it only grew. If i go back through this thread and find it posted it will count as a kennel league, that i overlooked somehow. But didnt get a pm about it pre season. Ive seen kennelers (or similarly named players) in other public leagues im in. Of course if you pick public dogs themed leagues you are a good chance of running into kennelers. I picked a few coz they had dogs names.
There was quite a few leagues added after where people were asking for members to join so I signed up

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
There was quite a few leagues added after where people were asking for members to join so I signed up
Only leagues started by kennel members qualified, and i looked up to round 3 in this thread, and didn't see any others that qualified. Anything after that doesnt count.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well i traded Haas out for Tohu Harris, and that was my last trade for the year.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Only leagues started by kennel members qualified, and i looked up to round 3 in this thread, and didn't see any others that qualified. Anything after that doesnt count.
Yep agreed. I was just pointing out I joined others after your posts about the kennel league

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Might quit, cbf working out who to trade in.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep I've never been more over deciding on a round
I've just trading in a POD and going all in, fuck it. Still have to decide on my final reserve between Hoppa/Averillo FML.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I've just trading in a POD and going all in, fuck it. Still have to decide on my final reserve between Hoppa/Averillo FML.
It's going to be a tight battle between us

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yep I've never been more over deciding on a round
Most years I’m like Anna Kournikova, looks good but always knocked out in straight sets. This round will be very tough

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mate can't forget about our game. What did you end up doing with trades?
I haven't, i'm in all comps still and it's an absolute pain trying to prepare for all my matchups lol. I am taking a big risk with my last trade, will pull the trigger as late as possible on it