Official Supercoach, Fantasy & Tipping Discussion 2020

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Finals Week 3 - All Kennel SC H2H leagues

The Kennel SC H2H Overall title winner will be the GF winner with the highest points scored for the year from the below leagues. Top 8 finals only. The numbers in brackets are the current points scored for the year for each entrant. There will also be a title for GF winners who dont win the overall title.

The Kennel

Natboy II (21,919) vs Jazz (21,243)
Freakzilla (21,383) vs Aiden Tolmalolo (21,763)

The Kennel 2020

Aiden Tolmalolo (21,763) vs Artybulldog26 (20,769)
DoggiesUtd (21,214) vs DrAgOnS7 (20,913)

The Kennel 2020 #2

Pain in the Haas (20,515) v N&J's dream team (20,199)
Army of Tas (21,355) vs Parralettic (20,337)

The Dog House

Doggy Styles (20,708) vs Aiden Tolmalolo (21,763)
CBB (21,825) vs Natboy II (21,919)
Stop it now hahaha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
All these outs are killing me hahaha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How many players would you have after your trade?
I have to play one of Averillo/Hoppa as my final reserve..and here I was laughing thinking I pulled off some masterstroke trading Hoppa in the week he returned :tearsofjoy:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I have to play one of Averillo/Hoppa as my final reserve..and here I was laughing thinking I pulled off some masterstroke trading Hoppa in the week he returned :tearsofjoy:
I got eliminated in my money league because I tried to be smart and took Fotuaika out and replaced him with Lomax because my opponent had Lomax. I ended up losing by 11. Fotuaika outscored Lomax by 57 :/

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I got eliminated in my money league because I tried to be smart and took Fotuaika out and replaced him with Lomax because my opponent had Lomax. I ended up losing by 11. Fotuaika outscored Lomax by 57 :/
Got fotuaika in my draft last week and he goes good
One to look out for next year for sure.

I guess i know where my last trade will go now Haas is out.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Got fotuaika in my draft last week and he goes good
One to look out for next year for sure.

I guess i know where my last trade will go now Haas is out.
I've had Fotuiaka in my team all season long. I think he deserves to play Origin this year. He's a gun.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What do the league winners get anyway?
At the moment a title banner and a premium membership if u don't already have one. Win the same title next year and a x2 will be added.

Also thinking of making a thread showing the history of all the kennel footy comps for posterity, once there's something to put in it.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Isnt Blue&WhiteDelight a kennel comp too?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Of course Tedesco is being rested too.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Isnt Blue&WhiteDelight a kennel comp too?
All the ones who registered details for kennelers to join pre season, are in post 1 this thread. Theres a lot of bulldogs named leagues on sc though. I was in 3 that were not kennel comps that had bulldogs in the name.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
All the ones who registered details for kennelers to join pre season, are in post 1 this thread. Theres a lot of bulldogs named leagues on sc though. I was in 3 that were not kennel comps that had bulldogs in the name.
I'm sure this ones a kennel one as there's kennelers in it and I only joined from here. Got natboy in the semis in both. @BEAST MODE see you in grand final 8-)

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm anti podding cook hoping he just gives early ball out into an 18+ lead first half and Bennett gives him a rest before roosters next week. Will probably cost me 5 semis but fuck it lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Five trades left and only two weeks to use them. I never was good at maths haha.
I never thought I’d trade out Pongia and Tedesco consecutively in two weeks

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Five trades left and only two weeks to use them. I never was good at maths haha.
I never thought I’d trade out Pongia and Tedesco consecutively in two weeks
Damn I hoped you'd be thin on trades by now and would struggle to field a side lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm sure this ones a kennel one as there's kennelers in it and I only joined from here. Got natboy in the semis in both. @BEAST MODE see you in grand final 8-)
Not aware of that one. But i can see Natboys is in 2 semis in the registered ones, but vs 2 different ppl. I never removed any leagues from the list it only grew. If i go back through this thread and find it posted it will count as a kennel league, that i overlooked somehow. But didnt get a pm about it pre season. Ive seen kennelers (or similarly named players) in other public leagues im in. Of course if you pick public dogs themed leagues you are a good chance of running into kennelers. I picked a few coz they had dogs names.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not aware of that one. But i can see Natboys is in 2 semis in the registered ones, but vs 2 different ppl. I never removed any leagues from the list it only grew. If i go back through this thread and find it posted it will count as a kennel league, that i overlooked somehow. But didnt get a pm about it pre season. Ive seen kennelers (or similarly named players) in other public leagues im in. Of course if you pick public dogs themed leagues you are a good chance of running into kennelers. I picked a few coz they had dogs names.
I'll have a look for ya cause I didn't even know you can join public dog leagues so I'm 100% sure I've joined this one from here + natboy and marley are in it that I know of