Official Supercoach, Fantasy & Tipping Discussion 2020

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Munster, pangai, tohu Harris, Bateman, staggs? Who the heck do I jump On this week! Can’t decide for the life of me!
Anyone help? Lol

Was going Munster but just copped such carnage.

C smith grant matterson best papen all out.

Think I’ll get Ponga and any forward up to 800k and swing McInnes to hooker? Thoughts!?

Either Munster and aubussson this week with him upgrades next week (starting backrower and -30 be) or Ponga and Bateman, Pangai Harris, Fifita?

Help lads lol doing my head in

Last edited:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone help? Lol

Was going Munster but just copped such carnage.

C smith grant matterson best papen all out.

Think I’ll get Ponga and any forward up to 800k and swing McInnes to hooker? Thoughts!?

Either Munster and aubussson this week with him upgrades next week (starting backrower and -30 be) or Ponga and Bateman, Pangai Harris, Fifita?

Help lads lol doing my head in
Swing McInnes to hooker.

Hold off on Bateman, should be cheaper once he hits his 3 game buffer. Plus they have a tough match up this week.

Pangai will be much cheaper next week too. I would consider Fifita. Depends on the make up of your team. Do you have a starting fullback?

From what little I know of your team, and if I am assuming you have another fullback you can play, I would bring in two forwards.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Swing McInnes to hooker.

Hold off on Bateman, should be cheaper once he hits his 3 game buffer. Plus they have a tough match up this week.

Pangai will be much cheaper next week too. I would consider Fifita. Depends on the make up of your team. Do you have a starting fullback?

From what little I know of your team, and if I am assuming you have another fullback you can play, I would bring in two forwards.
Grant smith

Haas carrigan Klemmer

Kikau taumalolo McInnes Matterson

Cleary

Johnson

Nofa yeo mansor latrell best

Teddy papen.

I’m now thinking trade smith, move McInnes up.

Fuck off burton get Munster.

Bring in aubo or young for a low break even and some cash solid score (only have 437k)

Next week best and aubo out for a gun.

Or

Smith our move McInnes up. Any backrower I listed like Harris Fifita etc.

Trade out papen for Ponga?

Bit lost now. Hit reverse 104058283994 times

Just did Ponga and Fifita in with Smith and papen out McInnes swings up.

Thinking I want Munster but this leaves 2 keepers in. 300k banked with best to go leaves me c smith back or Munster next week.

Where as aubo or young aren’t keepers...

Agree?

Last edited:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Lisone for Luke Thompson anyone? His points per minute is 1.3 which suggests he should be borderline keeper territory if he gets 50+ minutes of game time.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lisone for Luke Thompson anyone? His points per minute is 1.3 which suggests he should be borderline keeper territory if he gets 50+ minutes of game time.
Anyone over Lisone

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yes now I read ponga might have breached covid rules by picking up takeaway. If he's ruled out i will start this week in sc with 15 players and can't do a thing about it, already had too many injuries and burned trades for those. Fucking.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ffs might need to reverse trades again if Ponga out. Had him and Fifita in this week.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If anyone hears re Ponga let me know please lol

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ponga cleared.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Tevaga or Latrell.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tevaga or Latrell.
Do you think Fifita will make a difference to the Broncos? Ie - more competitive, and less leaky?

That's what it comes down to for me. Jazz will get you a 60, virtually in tackes. Latrell will probably need two big attacking outlet plays (LBA + TA or a Try or a combination) to hit around the 70 mark.

I think if you answer the first question, it may help you make a decision.

*edit* I am playing both by the way.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I’m going to lose in a league that I’m in because the other guy started Mitchell Aubusson, Tevita Funa & Josh Addo-Carr. While I had Averillo and Munster come off injured. You can’t make that shit up.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have too say it.. Penrith are the real deal, x2 clearys have that club in a very good place.!!
Let’s hope all that attack is reflected through TBAZ when he comes over to our mighty bulldogs.!!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

And if the end up reversing the TA decisions on both DCE and Mann, I could hit 1,400.

And no.. I didnt captain Ponga