Official Supercoach, Fantasy & Tipping Discussion 2020

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not the whole game. He plays everywhere.
I'd he played anywhere else other than lock I genuinely didn't notice. Anyway hopefully it doesn't change because it's another wasted trade if it does.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'd he played anywhere else other than lock I genuinely didn't notice. Anyway hopefully it doesn't change because it's another wasted trade if it does.
Not really, he scores well everywhere.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
His base stats have been 75 and 85 the last two weeks...he ain't scoring that well on an edge.
He's averaged between 55-65 ppg every year as an edge backrower.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He's averaged between 55-65 ppg every year as an edge backrower.
58, 60 and 59. Not that impressive when compared to the score over the last two weeks. Anyway we will find out this week, SK always makes late changes so I just have to hope he continues in the same role as the last two weeks.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
58, 60 and 59. Not that impressive when compared to the score over the last two weeks. Anyway we will find out this week, SK always makes late changes so I just have to hope he continues in the same role as the last two weeks.
Anyone can have 2 good weeks. Bradman Best isn't going to average over 100 ppg for the season. 58, 60 and 59 are excellent averages.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone can have 2 good weeks. Bradman Best isn't going to average over 100 ppg for the season. 58, 60 and 59 are excellent averages.
What sort of argument is this? Honestly did you even watch the Warriors games?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What sort of argument is this? Honestly did you even watch the Warriors games?
Your argument is that he will score that every week playing in the middle. It doesn't work that way. Any player in the NRL can score big 2 weeks in a row. It doesn't mean that they would every week. Kurt Capewell is avering 75.5 ppg. Is he going to maintain that?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Your argument is that he will score that every week playing in the middle. It doesn't work that way. Any player in the NRL can score big 2 weeks in a row. It doesn't mean that they would every week. Kurt Capewell is avering 75.5 ppg. Is he going to maintain that?
It's base stats, so yes it's safe to assume he will maintain a similar level for as long as his role stays the same. If his role changes his value drops significantly, what's so hard to understand? Lol

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's base stats, so yes it's safe to assume he will maintain a similar level for as long as his role stays the same. If his role changes his value drops significantly, what's so hard to understand? Lol
What's so hard to understand that players can have 2 good games and it doesn't mean that they will score the same every game? It's laughable to say someone has scored high 2 games in a row so he will score the same every week if he plays the same position. If he had done it 5-7 weeks in a row then different story but 2 weeks in a row means nothing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What's so hard to understand that players can have 2 good games and it doesn't mean that they will score the same every game? It's laughable to say someone has scored high 2 games in a row so he will score the same every week if he plays the same position. If he had done it 5-7 weeks in a row then different story but 2 weeks in a row means nothing.
Because he didn't just have two good games, he played a different role with an increased work load that resulted it higher numbers. It's not as if he's in a purple patch of form and racking up huge attacking stats.

Anyway that isn't the original argument, the original argument is that his base will drop significantly if he's pushed back onto an edge and that looks likely to happen with the current team name.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
WHO THE FUCK PINCHED DYLAN BROWN?!

I regret not picking him up two weeks ago and picking up a concussed Mitchel Pearce :tearsofjoy:

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Milf for a hat trick tonight, 4 line breaks and 2 try assists
Get on him I’ve traded him

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
JUST HELP ME LOL. TAUPAU GOT OFF IN THE FIRST 10M. THATS 3 WEEKS IN A ROW NOW ONE OF MY STARTING FORWARDS GOT INJURED REALLY EARLY. FIRST FITZGIBBON THEN HESS AND NOW TAUPAU.