Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He's killed me the past 2-3 weeks. Last chance this week. Against Storm too so might be a struggle.
Yh i seen some of his score during the year and that would make me more depressed that i usually am when i look at SC.

I'm basically tossing up between Crichton, Surgess, Papalii, Hoppa and Hayne for my final spot this week...Fifita is getting demoted for the shit he's pumped out in recent weeks lol.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yh i seen some of his score during the year and that would make me more depressed that i usually am when i look at SC.

I'm basically tossing up between Crichton, Surgess, Papalii, Hoppa and Hayne for my final spot this week...Fifita is getting demoted for the shit he's pumped out in recent weeks lol.
Hate to say this but Hayne could be a good option going off last week. Could tear Holland/Smith apart tonight, he was hungry again lol....
Hope not of course.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hate to say this but Hayne could be a good option going off last week. Could tear Holland/Smith apart tonight, he was hungry again lol....
Hope not of course.
Yh that's what i'm thinking with Hayne, he could have another sook or go off injured any minute though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
For me you gotta go actual fb s at ctw.
So hoppa val Holmes ( will be fb all year now) and maybe even isaako ( goal kicking fb)
Yh i think i will go with Hoppa, will hold off another week on Crichton/Papalii as i honestly can't decide between those 2 right now.

Think Hoppa will trouble the Eels tonight... Worst case scenario he scores around 40 the rest of the season and i have a solid 5th choice CTW option to fall back on if players go down.

Isaako is interesting but i'd rather see him play at fullback before committing with limited trades.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh i think i will go with Hoppa, will hold off another week on Crichton/Papalii as i honestly can't decide between those 2 right now.

Think Hoppa will trouble the Eels tonight... Worst case scenario he scores around 40 the rest of the season and i have a solid 5th choice CTW option to fall back on if players go down.

Isaako is interesting but i'd rather see him play at fullback before committing with limited trades.
Limited trades. Surprise surprise. Lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I fucking regret everything.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Including this round only 3 rounds to make the 8. You're leaving it late.
I just got into the 8 in TK comp last week...definitely dropping out this week though. Didn't play Fifita, Rapana sin bin, played Hoppa...and we're only 1 and a half games in :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I just got into the 8 in TK comp last week...definitely dropping out this week though. Didn't play Fifita, Rapana sin bin, played Hoppa...and we're only 1 and a half games in :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
You're just ahead of me on for and against. I have 285 so far from Martin, Brown, Holmes and Fifita with another half to go. How did you not play Fifita?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You're just ahead of me on for and against. I have 285 so far from Martin, Brown, Holmes and Fifita with another half to go. How did you not play Fifita?
Been dead average the last few weeks and Kikau has looked strong so i started him over Fifta. Also thought we would run a couple of tries in against Parra and backed Hoppa to go big again...well that didn't happen.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Been dead average the last few weeks and Kikau has looked strong so i started him over Fifta. Also thought we would run a couple of tries in against Parra and backed Hoppa to go big again...well that didn't happen.
I thought Hoppa would play well also and was deciding between him, Remien and Isaako to buy this round and I decidied Isaako so hoefully it works.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I thought Hoppa would play well also and was deciding between him, Remien and Isaako to buy this round and I decidied Isaako so hoefully it works.
Yh i was sort of keen on Isaako but i got no idea how he will score at fullback. Will probably go 100+ tonight haha.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yh i was sort of keen on Isaako but i got no idea how he will score at fullback. Will probably go 100+ tonight haha.
I have Croker and Ponga on my bench so if he goes crap I'll trade Croker next round for an upgrade.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Traded Leilua and didn't play TPJ. RIP season.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Thank you Blake Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.