Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Started with Jake. Was disappointed round 1.

I took Nathan brown over Marty last week based on the fact I can’t see him getting 8’offloads a week. Brown was average this week but eels 54-0 will copmthat.

Pangai didn’t score that wel considering he scored a try in my eyes.

Though you would think he should start. Herman is about same price but seems
Consistent and you know he won’t be dropped.

The issue for mine is if I take Johnson I’m literally needing a new rookie outside back in this week. I’m 4k short of Johnson and Sami....

With dce I can take hiku. Sjs break even is still 45+ dce is 7
Jake scored 65 is base stats in round 1, that's huge. He had a few negatives though with no attacking points. It's unlikely he will scored less than 60 more than a couple od timea this season.

Pangai is for the cash, he's also all lunatic so hopefully he continues to average mid 50s and make cash until i upgrade. He's also dual position and that helps.

Roosters might bring in a rookie winger? No likely but theres a chance. Hiku does look like he might be a keeper all season considering how shit the CTW are going...meanwhile Teddy, Tommy, Ponga and RTS are all lock to fb lol.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Jake scored 65 is base stats in round 1, that's huge. He had a few negatives though with no attacking points. It's unlikely he will scored less than 60 more than a couple od timea this season.

Pangai is for the cash, he's also all lunatic so hopefully he continues to average mid 50s and make cash until i upgrade. He's also dual position and that helps.

Roosters might bring in a rookie winger? No likely but theres a chance. Hiku does look like he might be a keeper all season considering how shit the CTW are going...meanwhile Teddy, Tommy, Ponga and RTS are all lock to fb lol.
Roosters will bring in Reece Robinson.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

Yeh started with teddy and tommy.

Nah roosters will bring in Robinson or shift aubbo out wide to centre no doubt.

Dunno who I’ll go for ffs. Dce and hiku or sj and nuffie lol someone play a new centre rookie ffs

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
round 1 scores will affect 1 price change and last rounds will affect the next 2

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
katoa out for sami and moses out for jt
Fucking hell, look at this guy. Has the luxury of trading out Katoa while i have him and Leilua and can't touch them this week :sob::sob::sob:

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking hell, look at this guy. Has the luxury of trading out Katoa while i have him and Leilua and can't touch them this week :sob::sob::sob:
i have lomax also so one had to go this week and moses well him and the eels... no explanation needed

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i have lomax also so one had to go this week and moses well him and the eels... no explanation needed
True that. Gallen is a must trade out for me and Burgess is pretty shit atm.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeh started with teddy and tommy.

Nah roosters will bring in Robinson or shift aubbo out wide to centre no doubt.

Dunno who I’ll go for ffs. Dce and hiku or sj and nuffie lol someone play a new centre rookie ffs
Who are your other halves?

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True that. Gallen is a must trade out for me and Burgess is pretty shit atm.
i have gallen not to worried. pretty happy a lot will trade him if he can stay heathy will be a massive plus for round 13

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i have gallen not to worried. pretty happy a lot will trade him if he can stay heathy will be a massive plus for round 13
Na Gal is cooked and i can't carry him in my side waiting to see id he comes good.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
its taken only 30mins but im starting to agree hahahaha tohu could be entering the mix
His minutes are down, workrate down...i think this is the end of his big run. Yh i'm also looking at Tohu, the entire Warriors right edge looks good. Will probably go with Trbojevic though.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Very happy with trades.

Moses and French out

SJ and Kata in.
Prick.

Same 2 I’m shipping out.

At the moment it’s dce and hiku in.

Wanna get sj just can only do it I take a rookie

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who's a more important buy, Pangai or Sami?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
BJ Leilua and Cameron king both names to start hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.